One of the things that I like Produce Japan better than Produce Korea

• The mentors. They seem very genuine and really want to help trainees. They are strict, but at same time showing compassion. I'm not saying the korean mentors lack compassion, but they seem hellbent on the trainees doing no mistakes than anything else. That's just my take. Example:

Kenzo scold F group, but he also cries for them when he did that. Never seen any mentors do that

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Example:

Kenzo scold F group, but he also cries for them when he did that. Never seen any mentors do that

i don't really agree Bae yoon jung show that she really care about the trainee too

she scold them but she cry when she saw sohee progress in dance and that she didn't give up

she also cried when Chaeyeon break down because of the pressure

and she also prove that she care about them by talking about the ex trainee like chaeyeon and chungah everytime she's on a variety show

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Yeah PD101 Japan's mentor are really nice. Although for some reason Sugai sensei is really strict in the second season. I remember he's so nice and really passionate when teaching in season 1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!