Little Mix Appreciation Thread

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Gonna start with some of my fav songs from them

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• this discography is gold

but LM5 stay the best album that they did to me

everything was so good, it was strong but still sweet

The cure is such a masterpiece

and it's also the album were they are the more open about who they are, what they go through, the critics and comments they hear

and i love the strong women that they are

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I like their songs they are good :pepe-grooving:

Yes! I don't think I have one song from them that makes me go 🤨 and that is so rare

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Deserved they have so many bops and they’re so talented. I want to post some of my faves lol

All of their albums are amazing, confetti is honestly my favorite I think :pepemusic:

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content m.youtube.com

(Move is my all time favorite 063DC264-A1B0-455D-A8FB-7192C8584CB0.gif)

• i have severql aongs by them on ny playlist. As of now secret love song and down and dirty are my faves

Down and Dirty :pepemusic: is an level of power on it's own and I'm mad Simon Cowell refused to let them release it or Beep as a single like they wanted.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!