[theqoo] NCT DREAM'S BROADCAST ACCIDENT ON MUSIC BANK JUST NOW

• Why do these things keep happening to Renjun? The voice crack during From Home last year and now this :cryingr:

When I watched this earlier I thought he broke and dropped it half way through. Isn't this whole thing prerecorded? Why didn't they just take another shot?

I think we all knew by now that it is a common practice in kpop to prerecord vocals to make them sound live.

It's a common knowledge for some I-fans but it seems like k-netz still fall for music shows lies and illusions.

• Why do these things keep happening to Renjun? The voice crack during From Home last year and now this :cryingr:

When I watched this earlier I thought he broke and dropped it half way through. Isn't this whole thing prerecorded? Why didn't they just take another shot?

It's a common knowledge for some I-fans but it seems like k-netz still fall for music shows lies and illusions.

I am afraid i fans can fall for it too if I judge by how much it is used in fanwars when it is obvious it is not exactly how they think it is.

• I am afraid i fans can fall for it too if I judge by how much it is used in fanwars when it is obvious it is not exactly how they think it is.

For some reason most kpop fans seem to think that only the groups they don't like conveniently lipsync lol. It's very rare to find fans who actually acknowledge the fact their own faves lipsynch too. I don't understand if they're that gullible or just stubborn to admit that the thing they used as weapon against others also applies to their faves.

Lipsynching in music shows is as common as... dancing lol, there's no point in denying it or using it as a drag only against a select few.

• For some reason most kpop fans seem to think that only the groups they don't like conveniently lipsync lol. It's very rare to find fans who actually acknowledge the fact their own faves lipsynch too. I don't understand if they're that gullible or just stubborn to admit that the thing they used as weapon against others also applies to their faves.

Lipsynching in music shows is as common as... dancing lol, there's no point in denying it or using it as a drag only against a select few.

I agree with that. More or less everyone has lipsyched one time or another and despite the fact that some tend to do it more often, it is not that others never do it themselves.

People don't usually want to admit that what they see about their faves is anything less than perfect or real . Same thing happens with overestimating ones faves' abilities. Kpop fans are like mothers whose children the best and the others' are full of flaws and never do things right.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!