How do BTS bring in this incredible synergy in their performances?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There is something just so authentic and organic about these performances, I don't know how to describe it but it feels like I am looking at a group of people who are so attuned and in sync with each other, there is no awkwardness and complete harmony. It seems so natural and un-choreographed, even though I know that it is choreographed or rehearsed. There is such an effortlessness here that I find it mesmerising.

Reminds me of that video a body language expert had shared about how BTS' interaction with each other is the type which gives an endorphin rush to those who are watching. Makes sense as to why I can't stop watching some of these videos.

P.S. Their chemistry while performing has been off the charts in the last few months. I didn't think they could get any better but they are.

• A lot of practice and a genuine bond of love

:lover3:

But they make it look so unrehearsed, for instance this LGO performance which I linked flows so smoothly. To use such a small space without any awkwardness, they are such pros and so attuned to each other that it looks totally improvised., even though it isn't.

• But they make it look so unrehearsed, for instance this LGO performance which I linked flows so smoothly. To use such a small space without any awkwardness, they are such pros and so attuned to each other that it looks totally improvised., even though it isn't.

Tbh I’m doing something now so didn’t check these particular clips. I just think their performances in general are super synced and natural due to practice and amazing group dynamics

• Theyre just natural.

It partly probably the lack of "personality training" and super toxic competition and backstabbing in trainee era.

• I think it’s a combination of them genuinely loving performing and them really liking each other. There is no ackwardness or COMPETITION in their performances. At this point in their career, they know each members strength, performance-wise, so each one is allowed their chance to shine. I always notice this when the other members are happy when one does something really well. They are all generous with their praises and there is no hint of jealousy or envy. I think they’ve really assimilated the concept of each and every one’s greatness somehow adds to the groups greatness. That’s one of the things I really like about them.

• Talent, Hardwork, Natural Chemistry, Passion, Love.

I think it’s a combination of them genuinely loving performing and them really liking each other. There is no ackwardness or COMPETITION in their performances. At this point in their career, they know each members strength, performance-wise, so each one is allowed their chance to shine. I always notice this when the other members are happy when one does something really well. They are all generous with their praises and there is no hint of jealousy or envy. I think they’ve really assimilated the concept of each and every one’s greatness somehow adds to the groups greatness. That’s one of the things I really like about them.

You put it so well 👍

• Talent, Hardwork, Natural Chemistry, Passion, Love.

You put it so well 👍

Thank you. I just really love these boys and I’m glad that they genuinely seem to be happy/content with their place in the group right now. I’ve never seen envy in any of their interactions and believe me, as a 6 (going to 7) year stan, I’ve seen a gazillion videos of their interactions/bombs/performances. They’ve always hyped each other up and fanboy/encourage the other members so much.

Now the solo stans though.... X/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!