Old nugu song that you wish to go viral after Rollin , We Ride & Journey To Atlantis ?

• What song do u think should rise on chart & went viral ? So far we have Rollin , We Ride and Journey To Atlantis (already on TOP 20 Melon) . Whats next ?

For me , since summer is coming , then i hope this summer anthem can atleast see the light

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “Old nugu song that you wish to go viral after Rollin & Journey To Atlantis ?” to “Old nugu song that you wish to go viral after Rollin , We Ride & Journey To Atlantis ?”.
  • External Content www.youtube.com

A. It's a great song

B. I'd love to see what Dreamcatcher would do if it went viral

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• iriwa, although some of the members left, i'd love to see my favorite girls become popular also, i hope heesun would promote with them as a guest member!

External Content www.youtube.com

• Official Post

:pepeflushed:

• After I was watching that MMGT program I want 9muses Dolls to go famous again. I never heard it until I watched that episode but it’s so good.

• They weren't nugu.

But I want them back.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!