Behind the mask (Yeri fanfic) part 1

• Yeri is walking from her work at the cafe, she felt a bit jealous today as she heard that her fellow colleagues were invited to a ball what makes it worst is that her crush whom goes by the identity of Mr. Carrot is going to be there and she worries she'll never confess her feelings to him. While Yeri is walking a man with blonde hair puts a card in her pocket without her noticing, he is Kim Namjoon a famous business man who usually goes by his code name RM, when Yeri gets home the card slips from her pocket and falls on the ground she picks it up wondering what it is she picks it up and realizes it's an invitation to the ball that her colleagues were invited to, she starts screaming as she is excited.

She then enters her house she lives with her friends "Hello, Yeri!" said Irene, she is the oldest of her friends Yeri has known her for many years, "Hi!" said Yeri "Did you know I was invited to a ball" said Yeri "I know the ball that's being held by our fellow SM mates" said Irene, SM is a business that works with music artists, "Hmm, I wonder what Seulgi is doing?" said Irene, Seulgi is practicing her dance for the ball, "What about the others?" asked Yeri, Wendy is practicing her singing for the ball as she is going to do a performance, Joy is also dancing, "Everyone's practicing for the ball, what will you do?" asked Irene "I don't know maybe nothing" said Yeri, "Ok, you can go do your things while I make you rice" said Irene, Yeri goes into her room and starts writing a letter which says "I wish I could know who you are, will you ever show me your face, I want to know who you are behind the mask, from Yeri to Mr. Carrot", Yeri is curious who Mr. Carrot is, he could be anyone she knows.

Irene is helping the other SM workers getting ready for the ball which is in 3 days!, Irene is actually going to be the host, two men who aren't an SM worker approach the SM workers "Are these the tablecloths you wanted?" asked Jimin, Irene flees and snatches the tablecloth "Ah yes!, thank you very much" said Irene, "Are you going with anyone to the ball?" asked Baekhyun "Me? no I probably will go on my own" said Irene "I see, well I'm sure this ball is going to be absolutely fun" said Baekhyun, Irene nods her head.

Yeri is taking a little nap until she hears a sound ring she has gotten a notification from Mr. Carrot "Hello, Yeri, are you going to the ball?"

Yeri quickly replies to the message "Yes yes, how about you?", Yeri hopes that Mr. Carrot will go to the ball especially so she can confess her feelings as she feels on that day she'll be ready to tell him how she feels and hopes he can accept her love, Yeri then goes back to take a nap, and hopes to dream.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!