Where does Itzy sit now in kpop?

• i dont even have to explain why you keep proving my point. your whining on me quoting you when once again bp is in your mouth and your shading them again, are we even suprised at this point by mrs karinadoesntknow? " you keep quoting me" "im not even talking about bp" :pepe-joy:

Because now you're attacking someone who hasn't even bothered you and ITZY. Stick to your faves. Stop trying to tear down rookie groups that aren't doing anything but promoting their songs.

Imagine being so insecure when someone calls your faves "overrated" because you know it's right.

• Because now you're attacking someone who hasn't even bothered you and ITZY. Stick to your faves. Stop trying to tear down rookie groups that aren't doing anything but promoting their songs.

Imagine being so insecure when someone calls your faves "overrated" because you know it's right.

i replied to op calling bp overrated, i didnt attack itzy or aespa. r u bored :pepe-peek:

• You said "I'm not surprised it's an ITZY fan coming at them." And, you always talk about Aespa. Stop lying.

And, stop calling people irrelevant like you're the queen.

yeah that sure is starting something, the itzy fan came at bp and i said im not suprised its an itzy fan coming at them? lets just ignore that itzy coming at bp since your cool with them, you see how dumb you look :pepe-toast:

• You and Mangata started it. This thread is about ITZY and their position in the industry. But, y'all had to take another thread and make it about yourself.

i answered the question answering their position till an itzy fan came at bp so i defended them, that isnt starting anything, stop being delulu

• if your talking about me i havent shaded neither lol :pepe-toast:

Stop being 2 faced and stand in your shade you and mango hoe were being shady and dragging rookies for no reason but then you turn around in other threads and act nice to them like dead ass do y'all feel accomplished literally tearing down fucking rookies ?? Are y'all that threatened and bothered?? Like girl I really do love BP music and the girls but y'all blinks is so fucking toxic if y'all not fighting once y'all fighting Army or y'all fighting MooMoos or neverlands or everglow fans or MYs or Midzy y'all even beef with Red velvet fans and y'all faves are besties with red velvet !! Hell y'all literally attack ikon and winner and 2ne1 fans AND treasure fans I used to be defending blinks but it's too much where's there smoke there's fire y'all the common denominator in every fucking fandom war it's always y'all !!

• i answered the question answering their position till an itzy fan came at bp so i defended them, that isnt starting anything, stop being delulu

Then what was that whole argument about with me?

You need to stop being so delusional because you don't even remember what you said a few minutes ago.

You know what you were trying to say with that but keep acting like the victim.

• i advise you to go reread since you clearly cant read, i answered itzys position, left, an itzy fan came at bp so i defended them

thats me starting something?? lmaoooooooooooooooooooo i have to laugh

• Stop being 2 faced and stand in your shade you and mango hoe were being shady and dragging rookies for no reason but then you turn around in other threads and act nice to them like dead ass do y'all feel accomplished literally tearing down fucking rookies ?? Are y'all that threatened and bothered?? Like girl I really do love BP music and the girls but y'all blinks is so fucking toxic if y'all not fighting once y'all fighting Army or y'all fighting MooMoos or neverlands or everglow fans or MYs or Midzy y'all even beef with Red velvet fans and y'all faves are besties with red velvet !! Hell y'all literally attack ikon and winner and 2ne1 fans AND treasure fans I used to be defending blinks but it's too much where's there smoke there's fire y'all the common denominator in every fucking fandom war it's always y'all !!

i havent attacked itzy nor aespa tho, i actually defended them from certain blinks so your claims dont stand. and yeah i sure will attack treasure which r my ults lmaoooo, and i never go on rv threads :(

Edited once, last by taesv6 ().

• Then what was that whole argument about with me?

You need to stop being so delusional because you don't even remember what you said a few minutes ago.

You know what you were trying to say with that but keep acting like the victim.

i havent attacked aespa nor itzy and thats what you guys r claiming tho lmaooooooooo, im not acting like a victim since i havent started anything :pepe-shades:

• Stop being 2 faced and stand in your shade you and mango hoe were being shady and dragging rookies for no reason but then you turn around in other threads and act nice to them like dead ass do y'all feel accomplished literally tearing down fucking rookies ?? Are y'all that threatened and bothered?? Like girl I really do love BP music and the girls but y'all blinks is so fucking toxic if y'all not fighting once y'all fighting Army or y'all fighting MooMoos or neverlands or everglow fans or MYs or Midzy y'all even beef with Red velvet fans and y'all faves are besties with red velvet !! Hell y'all literally attack ikon and winner and 2ne1 fans AND treasure fans I used to be defending blinks but it's too much where's there smoke there's fire y'all the common denominator in every fucking fandom war it's always y'all !!

yeah ikr, its always blinks :pepe-cowboy:

• i advise you to go reread since you clearly cant read, i answered itzys position, left, an itzy fan came at bp so i defended them

thats me starting something?? lmaoooooooooooooooooooo i have to laugh

You have terrible memory or you're just a clown. You literally argued with me about nonsense for a few pages so no, you didn't just leave.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!