Where does Itzy sit now in kpop?

• that was after you already deemed yourself as a blink and shaded them, :cryingr:

So, now I can't change my opinion? People can unstan things and I'm not going to waste my time anymore trying to involve myself in a fandom that never listens to me.

Still, I don't know why you keep bringing this up? It's obvious that I'm just an MY and army now. I'm not considering myself anything when it comes to Blackpink and I try to stay away from their threads.

But, you come to me whenever I'm talking about any other group and throw this "miss betterblink" thing in my face.

We were literally talking about Big Bang and you had to make it about how I was a fake blink. Make it make sense.

• when we were talking about bigbang i never said anything about you being a fake blink tho, i called you by your nickname missbetterblink.

if i was talking to my friend and called them by their nickname, lets say "idiot" is that making the literal convo about a nickname? no, my point stands. and bp arent "things" so id change my attitude if i was you :pepe-use-head:

• i have never quoted you on anything outside of you shading my ults :pepe-joy: but think whatever lets you sleep at night

• when we were talking about bb i never said anything about you being a fake blink tho, i called you by your nickname missbetterblink.

if i was talking to my friend and called them by their nickname, lets say "idiot" is that changing up or bringing something up to the original convo? no, my point stands. and bp arent "things" so id change my attitude if i was you :pepe-use-head:

Okay, now you're just being annoying. You obviously know that I meant people but I was talking about it in a general sense.

You brought up Blackpink and my "hate" for them when nobody mentioned them.

You said, "but then again im not surprised because your the same person who said blackpinks success was all smoke and mirrors, whats next?"

So no it wasn't just a "nickname," a nickname that I don't even find funny.

That's a terrible example because we were in an argument and you decided to call me that for no reason.

I think you should change your attitude because you are always looking for an argument with me. If I'm actually "bashing" blackpink, call me out on it. Stop quoting random posts that I do just so you can laugh at it and remind me that I'm a "terrible blink."

• your always bashing them tho :cryingr: if you dont want me to quote you nonstop maybe you should keep them out of your mouth nonstop.

and that is a strong argument, you called me delusional so i said your the same person who said bps hype was all smoke and mirrors which is delusional at its finest, this argument shall now end with my point standing :siptear:

• your always bashing them tho :cryingr: if you dont want me to quote you nonstop maybe you should keep them out of your mouth nonstop.

and that is a strong argument, you called me delusional so i said your the same person who said bps hype was all smoke and mirrors which is delusional at its finest, this argument shall now end with my point standing :siptear:

You also called me "dumb as fuck" and "a little girl" when I wasn't even saying anything bad. I was stating an opinion and it wasn't that deep.

Once again, not everyone is going to like your faves. What's it to you if I think that Big Bang isn't important?

I'm trying to stay away from their threads that aren't unbiased and you (also jinaland) still quote me when I'm not talking about them.

I could say "I love Karina, I hope she gets respected by the public one day" and you'll quote me with something that has to do with Blackpink.

• once again, havent ever quoted you on anything besides you SHADING others, theres a difference.

i have never quoted you when you were being respectful. i also havent ever attacked you besides you constantly dragging jennie and the girls. and i quoted you because you said bb wasnt important to the INDUSTRY in which you know is false, that isnt the same as you saying bb isnt important, sit down.

• And yet, they got their first win with Black Mamba and was the first SM group to do it in 14 years after SNSD. You're exaggerating by saying "no sort of relevance in Korea."

Are you Korean? Do you live in Korea? Then, you can't talk about relevance. They debuted 2 months ago during covid and they still have to prove themselves because Korea can't get over the fact that a mini SNSD isn't happening.

They already have an insanely loyal fanbase internationally and online. The girls' have individual relevance that will translate to the group during the first comeback. Let them release a mini-album first.

yeah won with 4000 points...

and i already told you, i gave them their first win with my manifestation so please move along

giphy.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5b3abd364c6d57492e122bbb

• once again, havent ever quoted you on anything besides you SHADING others, theres a difference.

i have never quoted you when you were being respectful. i also havent ever attacked you besides you constantly dragging jennie and the girls. and i quoted you because you said bb wasnt important to the INDUSTRY in which you know is false, that isnt the same as you saying bb isnt important, sit down.

Keep telling yourself that.

And, you want to call me delusional and a liar lol. :D

• don't be talking about nugus when your faves peaked at debut and haven't comeback since. keep up with the foolery and i'll tell jyp to stop buying your girls awards

giphy.gif

How delusional are you to call them nugus? Keep defending your worse faves. Your just making yourself the biggest clown on akp.

:clown:

• A first win is a first win. Being the first SM group to win at debut in 14 years is just that.

Keep trying to act like Aespa is "nugu."

i guess you're right, the group that didn't break top 70, only won with 4000 points while their blueprint won with 9000, has no relevancy with the korean gp even though they are an 'sm' group, is not nugu. i retract my points, miss karonadoesn'tknows is right.

i'll be deactivating

tenor.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!