Share your favorite Utada Hikaru Songs!

• For me I cannot choose between these 3

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• crystalblues

Changed the title of the thread from “Share your favorite Utada Hikaru Song!” to “Share your favorite Utada Hikaru Songs!”.
  • External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• That are my fav Utada Hikaru songs :|:|:|

• Sakura Letters is usually ignored OML I am so happy you mentioned it

great songs :yesr:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• :lovec::blushing:

External Content m.youtube.com

我想哭

original.gif original.gif original.gif

• :shake-it:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Love her live performances, so full of emotions :borahae::borahae:

• Ohh I forgot this song :|:|:|

She is the queen of snide disses without directly naming anyone :ak_jb-bad-thoughts:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• And this one there are so many song I like from her :|:|:|

• And this one there are so many song I like from her :|:|:|

it's okay we can make this a active thread in tokyo hive I won't mind lol

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I only have one I want to mention :|:|:|

• EVERYTHING EVERYONE POSTED not to add this classic:

~ ω

• EVERYTHING EVERYONE POSTED not to add this classic:

It was posted more than once :ak_hyperdububanger: because it is a bop

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• A lot of my favorites were already shared, but here's the one song I listen to the most.

Although I also really like this one. It's great to listen to if you had a hard time.

• I adore both so much, Devil Inside deserved a proper promotion period as a single

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!