YG News:***YG on pace to break biggest revenue records in 25 year history***.......New Artist CFs + YG Actors cast

• ***November 12th Update 3rd Quarter Earnings

REVENUE:

$72.7 million UP 31%

OPERATING PROFIT:

$14.6 million UP 370%

YG is on pace to break their biggest revenue records in their 25 year history.

In just 3 Quarters YG has generated $230.1 million

For comparison in the entire yearly earnings...

2020 was $215.9 million

2019 was $214.5 million

2018 was $219.1 million

YG's biggest revenue on record was 2017 of:

$296 million

Followed closely by 2016 of:

$272.3 million

YG Plus 3rd Quarter

REVENUE:

$37.6 million UP 53.21%

OPERATING PROFIT:

$9 million UP 319%

*****August 13th Update 2nd Quarter Earnings

---YG Entertainment---

Sales -$71.8 million UP 56%

Operating Profit -$8.9 million UP 256%

1st Half Revenue - $157.4 million

---YG Plus---

Sales - $35.3 million UP 61%

Operating Profit- $3.8 million UP 206.6%

1st Half Revenue - $58.4 million

YG Entertainment’s 2Q Earnings Soaring

Reporter Kyu-yeon Lee

YG Entertainment's operating profit increased significantly in the second quarter of this year thanks to the popularity of Black Pink and the strong performance of its subsidiary YG Plus. YG Entertainment announced on the 12th that it recorded 83.6 billion won in sales and 10.4 billion won in operating profit in the second quarter of 2021 on a consolidated basis.

YG Entertainment’s 2Q Earnings Soaring

▲ Hwang Bo-kyung, CEO of YG Entertainment.

Compared to the same period in 2020, sales increased 56% and operating profit increased by 276.9%, respectively. YG Entertainment artists were hardly active in the second quarter. However, as Blackpink maintained its popularity, sales of related contents were found to have been stable.

Blackpink currently has over 63.5 million YouTube subscribers. Subsidiary YG Plus also posted 41.1 billion won in sales and 4.5 billion won in operating profit on a consolidated basis in the second quarter of 2021. Compared to the same period in 2020, sales increased by 61% and operating profit by 206.6%, respectively. From the second quarter, YG Plus has also been in charge of distribution of albums and sound sources for Hive's artists, and this seems to have been reflected in its earnings. YG Entertainment also has a bright outlook for the second half of this year. Major artists such as Blackpink, Akmu, Treasure, and iKON will resume their activities in the second half of the year. Collaboration with Hive is also being strengthened. Black Pink entered Hive's fandom business platform Weverse, and related planned products are also sold at Weverse Shop

Link

Entertainment stocks weaken, YG 11% vs JYP 4% rise SM 2% decline

Reporter

Choi Young-chan 2021-08-12 / 17:38:23

Entertainment stocks fell. On the 12th, YG Entertainment's stock price surged 11.59% (6,400 won) from the previous day to close at 6,1600 won.

YG Entertainment logo.

▲ YG Entertainment logo.

YG Entertainment announced on the same day that it posted 83.7 billion won in sales

97.01 billion won ($85.6 million) in revenue in 1st Quarter 2021.

YG gained almost 100 billion won in market cap yesterday due to stocks surging from the news.

1st Quarter Operating Profit was 9.5 billion won.

1st Quarter Net Income was 6.3 billion won...

For comparison, net income for the entire 2020 was 9.4 billion. YG has made nearly its entire 2020 net income in the 1st quarter.

Experts expect YG to make profits of 30 billion won ($26.4 million) in 2021.

Source

2020 revenue was $225.3 million.

2021 revenue is expected to top $324 million and hit $428 million in 2022.

Source

0004928271_001_20210513081003445.jpg?type=w430

Experts stating the success of artists as well as more focused businesses of YG subsidiaries.

Also 10 billion won in outside investment in YG's newest subsidiary with Naver, 'YN Culture & Space' A real estate development company that will build a VFX/SFX studio for online contents such as concerts.

YG has also been investing in various companies such as a mask company, a food delivery app and Big Hit subsidiary Venew.

YGPlus also posted bigger numbers. Sales are up 39%.

YG Entertainment, operating profit of 9.5 billion won in the first quarter... Turning to the black in black pink

Input 2021.05.12 4:02 PM

[Joy News 24 Reporter Lee Mi-young] YG Entertainment turned to the black in the first quarter thanks to the activities of Black Pink Rose and Treasure.

YG Entertainment announced on the 12th that its operating profit on a consolidated basis in the first quarter turned to a profit of 9.533 billion won compared to the same period last year.

During the same period, sales were estimated to have increased by 84.3% to 97 billion won. Net income also turned to a surplus to 8.65 billion won.

YG Entertainment confirmed the strong global fandom with sales of 280,000 tickets for Black Pink's first online concert this year, and the initial sales of Rosé's solo album exceeding 450,000 copies. Treasure reached #1 on the Oricon album chart at the same time as its official debut in Japan at the end of March.

Black Pink and Big Bang comebacks are expected in the second half of the year.

Source

[Exclusive] YG Entertainment, broadcasting and entertainment stocks ranked #1 in expected sales growth in 1Q this year.

[The Value News = Reporter Lee A-Hyun]

Among the broadcasting entertainment stocks in the Korean stock market, YG Entertainment (122870) (YG Entertainment, CEO Hwang Bo-kyung) was surveyed as the number one company in the first quarter of this year.

year.

According to a survey by the Buffett Research Institute specializing in corporate analysis

YG Entertainment, which ranked No. 1, operates a record and management business that plans, produces, and distributes albums. Major artists include Black Pink, Big Bang, Icon, and Winner.

Source

...YG Stocks Surged 7%...

YG Entertainment's share price jumped 7.23% (3,000 won) and closed at 44,500 won. YG Entertainment announced its consolidated earnings for the first quarter on the same day, but turned to profit with operating profit of 9.5 billion won.

Source

Asian economy

Wizwick Studio-NP, invested in a total content space business company'YN Culture & Space'Source

E0HCiQQUUAABd_m.jpg

Asian economy

[Asia Economy Reporter Yoo Hyun-seok]

Wizwick Studio (hereinafter referred to as Wizwick) and Wizwick's subsidiary'NP' developed a multi-purpose studio with YG Entertainment and Naver's joint venture'YN CULTURE & SPACE (hereinafter referred to as YNC&S )'. Create the basis for content creation.

Wiziwick announced on the 29th that it plans to invest a total of 10 billion won in YNC&S.

YNC&S is a joint venture established by YG Entertainment and Naver for studio development in August last year. Through this investment, Wiziwick and NP will participate as co-operators of the multi-purpose studio development project that YG and Naver are promoting in the Uijeongbu City Complex Cultural Convergence Complex (Rhythm City) project site.

Each company is planning to create a global content creation ecosystem by building a cutting-edge infrastructure that will create synergy between content and entertainment businesses based on the know-how accumulated while aiming for the best in business areas such as content, platform, and future technology.

Wiziwick is based on CG·VFX (computer graphic·visual special effects) technology, from original content production companies such as movies and dramas to subsidiaries'Raemon Lane (drama producer)','Image NineComs (general broadcasting program producer)','NP. (Brand Experience New Media Contents Production Company), etc.

Wiziwick recently succeeded in attracting 45 billion won in investment from Com2uS . Wiziwick and Com2uS plan to expand game IP (intellectual property rights) to movies, dramas, performances, and exhibitions, and produce multi-contents that incorporate metaverse technologies such as augmented, virtual, and mixed ( AR, VR, XR ) reality.

Wiziwick and YNC&S plan to contribute to the activation of global content production through active industry-academia cooperation with broadcasting and art schools. An official from YNC&S said, “Each company is planning to create a global content production ecosystem by building a cutting-edge infrastructure that will create synergy between the content and entertainment business based on the know-how accumulated by aiming to be the best in business fields such as content, platform, and future technology.” It is meaningful in that it establishes an infrastructure and R&D center that can lead the creation of an ecosystem .”

An official from Wiziwick said, “This YNC&S equity investmentThe significance of the creation of a state-of-the-art multipurpose studio that incorporates the original content production pipeline based on CG and VFX , NP's new media production and planning capabilities and virtual production operation technology, YG Entertainment's global artist content, and universities' research and experimentation sites in one place. There is” he explained.

“We will lead the innovation of the content industry in the global market through organic collaboration and industry-university exchanges between each business based on the production infrastructure that meets the elevated status of K Contents.” It is part of the project to do it.”

Source

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited 13 times, last by Blue2012 ().

• There seems to be confusion on the ownership breakdown of YGPlus.

The top 3 investors in YGPlus is as follows:

YGE -30.2%

Weverse - 17.92%

Yang Minseok (YG's brother) - 8.17%

Source

YGPlus began digital and physical distribution for Big Hit artists starting in the 2nd Quarter.

YGPlus is a publicly traded subsidiary of YG and includes YGKPlus (model management), VIBE (streaming platform owned with Naver), YG Sports (professional athlete mgmt.), YG Select (merchandise mgmt.), Moonshot Cosmetics, YG Ads,YG investments.

EsunGHOUwAMSM4d.jpg

Eye News 24

YG PLUS, operating profit of 1.4 billion won in the first quarter... Succeeded in turning into a surplus

[INews 24 Reporter Daun Kim] YG PLUS (YG Plus) announced on the 12th that its consolidated operating profit in the first quarter of this year turned to a surplus of 1.42 billion won.

Based on consolidated financial statements in the first quarter of 2021, sales increased 39.04% year-on-year to 26.98 billion won, and net income turned to a surplus to 3,242 million won.

The company said, "In spite of the traditional off-season, we achieved meaningful results by increasing sales of music and official merchandise (MD) according to artist activities, performance in financial investment business, and reorganization of deficit businesses."

0000598208_001_20210512142603474.jpg?type=w430

YGplus logo [Image = YGplus]

The same period last year sales of 191 billion 10 million won 3, lost sales is 10 billion 1000 7 200 is significantly improved figures compared to what was recorded yuan.

These results are explained as the result of the company's efforts to expand its flagship business and improve profitability. It can be interpreted that it contributed to the improvement of profitability by reorganizing subsidiaries with sluggish profitability and reorganizing them to focus on the entertainment business.

Entertainment-related businesses such as music, MD , and advertisements grew to 66 % of total sales on a consolidated basis in 2020 , and recorded 80 % of total sales as of the first quarter of this year. The company said, " Although there are still uncertain situations such as the prolongation of Corona 19 , we will accelerate the expansion of the entertainment business from this year and realize meaningful growth based on the stable foundation we have built up so far."

Meanwhile, YG PLUS began distribution of albums and music sources for Hive (formerly Big Hit) and affiliates in the second quarter of this year. According to Hive , major artists such as BTS and Tomorrow by Together are expected to be active in the second quarter .

Source

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited 3 times, last by Blue2012 ().

• ..Also 10 billion won in outside investment in YG's newest subsidiary with Naver, 'YN Culture & Space' A real estate development company that will build a VFX/SFX studio for online contents such as concerts...

If they do it right, this is going to be..

DOPE!!

• If they do it right, this is going to be..

DOPE!!

YG Entertainment recently purchased 22,000 square meter of land for tourist facilities in the complex with Uijeongbu Rhythm City Co., Ltd., the developer of the complex cultural convergence complex.

EpzQZYYXIAAnX4m.jpg

It'll be a performance venue and there will probably be tv shows and online contents there. But will be primarily used for concerts.

We'll find out. I personally think it will spell the end of music shows as labels take more control of their content. Labels lashed out against music shows doing so many fancams. Music shows are basically profiting of the views when labels themselves can produce it and make the profit off of it themselves.

YG basically said 3 years ago that music shows were becoming outdated. BIGBANG didn't want to do them their last comeback. GD didn't go at all on his last comeback.

YG Family

1080x360

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• easy to top sales growth when your starting point is rock bottom.

2020 revenue

SM - $511.8 million

YG - $225.3 million

JYP- $127.5 million

Everyone was hit hard in 2020 during the pandemic.

YG Family

1080x360

• The song that was playing in my head while waiting for more responses: "This Ain’t a Scene, It’s An Arms Race (Fallout Boy)"! It's exactly what it is! It may not completely end the "show scene", but it WILL change it.

• Who cares about beating that company with no sustainability in view.

Giving their artists with minimal promotion and once they are done, dump them to the side.

JYP is like fast foods companies. They only massive produce cheap food to get highest profits. Don't worry about them JYP will never become top company.

• Watch this thread not go past the first page.

Not at all. I'll use this thread for updates on finances and YG projects such as the new VFX studio. This will be a safe space that fans of YG artists can ask genuine questions or get real information.

Will also use this thread for educational purposes b/c as you can tell, many Kpop fans don't know or aren't aware of how this all works. There's a lot of disinformation and false perceptions out there, particularly when it comes to YG.

As you see I source all my info with actual numbers, articles and reports...not Twitter where false narratives get started.

YG Family

1080x360

• what’s there to beat? JYP only remained a blue-chip company cause they’d be giving comebacks left and right while being cheap about it.

JYPE are simply better managers of their company.

By keeping costs low, it means paying their Idols more money because the division of profits are similar to YGE.

JYPE spend more money for Itzy and TWICE's Comebacks due to the expense of paying for Songs than YGE ever has where the music is in house. TWICE arguably releases more songs per year than IKON, Winner and BP but even if that isn't true, JYPE has to pay more for TWICE's songs than YGE for those 3 groups.

YGE are cheap with comebacks because they don't have many, JYPE isn't

JYP is like fast foods companies. They only massive produce cheap food to get highest profits. Don't worry about them JYP will never become top company.

YGE is a fast food company because for 2 decades they have released their standard meal of Hip Hop groups with Colonel Teddy Park's recipe

• Adding this here, as I said I would use this thread for major updates on YG business projects.

YGMM Joint Venture

YG Family

1080x360

• This nonsense again lmao.
    We don't know where costs are kept low. We also don't know the revenue and profit for each artist/group. It could be that they just pay very little for company-wide expenses, especially since they don't have tons of subsidiary companies and branches like SM and YG. We have no way of knowing or making a true claim of "JYP pays their idols more money." What artists are paid is based on their group's sales/profit. Group profit and company profit are not the same thing.

• Who cares about beating that company with no sustainability in view.

Giving their artists with minimal promotion and once they are done, dump them to the side.

Slowly going down the toilet considering these days all their artists except stray kids are pretty much on a decline or stagnant with no new groups doing well to save them. It's gonna turn back into JYP pre-2015 again probably in another year or two.

• Is YG Entertainment's share price rising?... pay attention to Black Pink's comeback. YG share price will exceed box range.

Article input: 2021-05-28 10:09

shareFont size adjustment centerYG Entertainment's performance estimate, Source = Korea Exchange

It is noteworthy whether YG Entertainment's share price will exceed the box range. Securities companies are predicting that the stock price will break through the box in the second half of the year in anticipation of earnings improvement from the idol group's full-scale activities.

According to the Korea Exchange on the 28th, YG Entertainment's stock price is trading at 49.550 won, down 1.88% from the previous day at 9:41 am.

For foreign investors, Morgan Stanley is net buying 6669 shares.

YG Entertainment's stock price has been running wildly since last month. The stock price fell from 46,250 won during the intraday on the 7th of last month to 39,750 won on the 4th of this month. The stock price rose to the bottom and jumped to 55,000 won on the 27th.

Stock prices are forecasting that the stock price will rise further in anticipation of earnings improvement.

YG Entertainment's sales in the first quarter of the year amounted to KRW 97 billion, an increase of 84% in the previous year. During the same period, operating profit turned to a profit of 9.5 billion won, turning around successfully.

Acquaintances wisdom Hanwha Securities Research Institute "to mean a profitable contribution to the company high music, sound, and related products (MD), etc., recorded a quarter thought the maximum the sum of intellectual property (IP) sales of 44.5 billion won," he assessed

interest The time to have it is in the second half.

Researcher Ji said, "We are planning Black Pink member Lisa's solo, boy group comeback in the third quarter, and all of Black Pink's comeback in the fourth quarter, and additional online concerts for them.

" 'S solo album is deferred to the third quarter and the male idol group Treasure is also entering the album preparation period, and the company's earnings in the second quarter are expected to be somewhat flat. Treasure and iKON activities are in full swing,” he said.

Experts believe that the comeback to the girl idol group Black Pink will have a significant impact on earnings improvement.

Kim Hyun-yong, a researcher at Hyundai Motor Securities, said, "Blackpink's ability to generate profits is sufficient for more than 25 to 30 billion won per year, assuming online concerts twice a year." It will increase the visibility of the company.”

Researcher Kim added, “The valuation (valuation) attractiveness is excellent among the four entertainment companies with a price-to-earnings ratio (PER) of 20 times.” The

target price is KRW 77,000 for Yuanta Securities . Hanwha Investment & Securities offered

62,000 won and Hyundai Motor Securities 58,000 won.

YG Family

1080x360

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• This nonsense again lmao.
    We don't know where costs are kept low. We also don't know the revenue and profit for each artist/group. It could be that they just pay very little for company-wide expenses, especially since they don't have tons of subsidiary companies and branches like SM and YG. We have no way of knowing or making a true claim of "JYP pays their idols more money." What artists are paid is based on their group's sales/profit. Group profit and company profit are not the same thing.

I never said JYPE pays their Idols more money, however it is a fact that the YGE, JYPE and HYBE distribute income based off Profit from their contracts.

You are correct that there is a difference between a Profit and Loss Statement from a Company which is based from all the Contributing Factors for a Company.

JYPE have currently assigned 4 Labels or Divisions in the Company for their Artists, all Revenue and Expenses are handled within those Divisions, they have the own A&R Teams, Trainers and Managers, JYP Japan and JYP China can also be classed as Divisions as each manage NiziU or Boy Story as well as logistics concerning JYPE Korea and their respective countries.

The system was introduced with TWICE (2015), since then JYPE's Staff increased by over a hundred to deal with each Division.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

JYPE STAFF PER DIVISION 2020 (when Got7 were still at JYPE)

Division 1: 25 (shared by 2PM & SKZ)

Division 2: 23 (shared by GOT7 & ITZY) *

Division 3: 22 (shared by TWICE & JY. Park) *

Division 4: 19 (for Day6, Bernhard Park)

* I'm speculating that a BG will debut and either be added to Division 2 or 3, possible with a GG for Division 1

• YG Entertainment, quarterly OP era of 10 billion won by Blackpink

Reporter Lee Chun-hee | 2021-05-29 12:29:03

end-A+

▲ © Photo = Beta News Infographic.

[Beta News = Reporter Lee Chun-hee] Hyundai Motor Securities proposed a buy investment opinion and a target price of 58,000 won for YG Entertainment.

Hyun-yong Kim, a researcher at Hyundai Motor Securities, predicted that a large new treasurer could contribute to profits with sales of more than 1.5 million units this year.

Researcher Kim explained, "The boy group Treasure, who debuted like Comet with 720,000 albums sold last year (average 240,000 copies per album), released one album this year, and showed off its health by recording 320,000 YTD sales." did.

He added, "The annual sales volume in 2021 is at least 1.5 million units, and we believe that it is possible to double the year-on-year growth."

He diagnosed, "It is believed that the boy group lineup, which was a weak link after the Big Bang, was structurally reinforced."

Researcher Kim said that YG, which always seemed expensive, is now 20 times P/E and is the most attractive among entertainment companies.

Meanwhile, YG Entertainment recorded an earnings surprise in the first quarter of this year, with sales of KRW 97.0 billion (+84.3%) and operating profit of KRW 9.5 billion (turn to black), almost double the market expectation of OP of KRW 5 billion.

Beta News Reporter Lee Chun-hee ( press@betanews.net )

Copyrights ⓒ BetaNews.net

YG Family

1080x360

• YG is about to have a grand opening of a new café and store across from YG's building called "sameE" and "Alter Ego" for fans.

I'll make a thread of it soon.

And it seems like they may be finishing renovations of the old YG building.

Supposedly there's a tunnel linking the 2 buildings.

YG Family

1080x360

• Herald Economy

YG's stock price exceeds 60,000 won with high-speed black pink and Treasure runs

Input 2021.05.31. 10:04 am

Reporter Lee Hyun-jung
    good Warm Like Rate Up3

comment

Body summary bot
    Using text-to-speech services

Changing the font size
    Send SNS

20210531000235_0_20210531100401736.jpg?type=w430Original view

[Herald Economy = Reporter Lee Hyun-jung] A forecast that the stock price of YG Entertainment could rise to 60,000 won based on the rapid growth of Black Pink and Treasure came out on the 31st.

Black Pink is showing rapid growth recently. The number of views of Black Pink's'DDU-DU DDU-DU' music video recently exceeded 1.5 billion views, and the'Kill This Love' music video exceeded 1.3 billion views. This is a record that exceeds the'DNA' of BTS, whose music video views exceed 1.2 billion views.

The Black Pink online concert held in January also attracted 280,000 people. It is estimated that only concert revenue including concert tickets and MD sales amounted to 18 billion won. The fact that the solo activities of BLACKPINK members are comparable to group activities is raising expectations. Rosé's single album, which was released last March, sold 450,000 copies of the initial copper and 620,000 copies for a month. This is half of Black Pink's first full album (1.2 million copies). The number of music video views for the title song'On the Ground' exceeded 100 million views in 8 days, which is 16 days earlier than Jenny's'SOLO'.

Treasure's gusts are also daunting. Treasure's regular album released in January has sold more than 300,000 copies, proving the rapid growth of the fandom. In particular, it is expected that YG will become the first YG artist to enter Weverse and rapidly increase its fandom and establish itself as a profitable boy group.

Lee Hyun-ji, a researcher at Eugene Investment & Securites, said, "As Treasure and Lisa solo activities in the third quarter, Black Pink comeback in the fourth quarter, and debut of a new girl group are scheduled, earnings visibility increases as we go into the second half. "We will start in earnest" and started coverage with a target price of KRW 60,000.

YG Family

1080x360

• Lmao look at what jyp cheap ass MVs, they don't pay for promotion (as far as i heard and understood), having 200 staffs, ...

I guess YG is the better business player

• Lol how many of these are they going to put out

I do admire the shift from BIGBANG to BP tho

Treasure is not yet profitable but I guess once touring is possible in 2021, they will be

• Lol how many of these are they going to put out

I do admire the shift from BIGBANG to BP tho

Treasure is not yet profitable but I guess once touring is possible in 2021, they will be

lol. I guess I'll put as many as gets reported. Lol. This report is from today.

TREASURE was stated in the reports as part of the reason for the revenue jump the 1st quarter. Along with BLACKPINK, the activities of the 1st quarter has made the revenues jump.

Until we see a balance sheet we won't know what activities are profitable or not. But overall 1st quarter activities were profitable.

BIGBANG's expected activities is a big part of the reason the target stock price is currently at 60,000.

YG Family

1080x360

• Lol the only profitable BB activity is touring tbh & oh maybe GD cfs but u think he probably takes upwards of 80% of earnings on that

• Lol the only profitable BB activity is touring tbh & oh maybe GD cfs but u think he probably takes upwards of 80% of earnings on that

Well BIGBANG has been inactive, so they're probably not a significant part of revenue at the moment. BLACKPINK and TREASURE along with YG subsidiaries pretty much made up all of YG's revenue first quarter.

Touring is the biggest money-maker in music, so BIGBANG'S touring has definitely been missed in YG from a revenue perspective. But based on reports YG's going to be doing a lot of online concerts in the future once YG and Naver complete this VFX/SFX venue they're building.

Given the roaring success of BLACKPINK's online concert, this may be the future of touring.

Plus it's been reported other labels may use this venue too.

YG Family

1080x360

• I strongly doubt it

A BP world tour in 2022 could gross over 150M USD

Online concerts are useless once offline events are possible again in 2022

• I strongly doubt it

A BP world tour in 2022 could gross over 150M USD

Online concerts are useless once offline events are possible again in 2022

I think we'll see a combination of both online and in-person concerts.

There's not as much overhead and expense with online concerts as with real tours. Real tours are a massive undertaking with a lot of expense and people involved.

But YG has always been a big touring label, so I'm sure we'll see them touring. But the pandemic and BLACKPINK'S successful online concert has changed a lot of minds about the future of concerts.

YG Family

1080x360

• This thread contains 98 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!