Are comeback goals beneficial?

• For me, it takes the enjoyment out of it. When I joined K-pop it was all about the songs and every new song I found was a nice experience. But then I got more into the fandom side and the comeback instead of enjoying the songs became about looking at numbers. Then I listened to the new album of someone I don't follow and I remembered how nice the experience of only enjoying the song was. Now I'm trying to get out of the fandom side.

• For me, it takes the enjoyment out of it. When I joined K-pop it was about the songs and every new song I found was a nice experience. But then I got more into the fandom side and the comeback instead of enjoying the songs became about looking at numbers. Then I listened to the new album of someone I don't follow and I remembered how nice the experience of only enjoying the song was. Now I'm trying to get out of the fandom side.

I get your take, goals aren’t a bad thing but how fandoms act about them is tbh.

• Official Post

It can be a lot of fun, but too many people take it too far. When it feels like an obligation, it kills the excitement of the comeback. I don't follow any chart accounts because while I'm proud of any achievements that happen, just sitting around stressing over streams and views all day just isn't fun.

• It can be a lot of fun, but too many people take it too far. When it feels like an obligation, it kills the excitement of the comeback. I don't follow any chart accounts because while I'm proud of any achievements that happen, just sitting around stressing over streams and views all day just isn't fun.

Yes that’s the thing people taking stuff way too far.

• Some people are competitive. It’s fun for them.

It may be beneficial to the group - but it can be fun for fans. It create a common goal and a sense of unity. Ofc it’s not for everyone and participation is completely voluntary. Kpop is voluntary at the end of the day.

• I find them beneficial yes. It's good to have set goals in mind instead of doing everything in a disorganized manner.

I like seeing what the fandom thinks we are capable of achieving and then beating those goals. There is such a sense of unity and happiness when working together on a goal and exceeding it.

But only if you enjoy that kind of stuff. Some people like to just enjoy the comeback in their own ways.

I never used to know anything about comeback goals but during the Dynamite comeback I was very involved and I found it very fun.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!