Say something nice about the group/fandom you hate/shade

• You may have hated or shaded a fandom (and inevitably their group).

This is a recurring theme happening over and over again in k-pop fanwars.

Perhaps say a positive trait about the fandom (and their group) you despite.

I don’t hate any fandom actually. I’m pretty neutral to the fandom as a whole except particular users. Since I’ll have to start, based on the fanwar interactions, I’ll choose aespa and bts.

Aespa (fans): Believer. Despite only 1 comeback they already believed in the potential of what this group may bring.

Aespa: Beautiful. I find that there isn’t a visual hole in the group at all.

Bts (fans): Armies literally. At disposable at any way possible to support/defend their faves. Strong and armed.

Bts: Talented. I didn’t hear any songs at all (other than popular ones) but since they wrote/produced songs, I think this describes them well.

Note that positive trait shouldn’t be used to shade fandom or group.

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• invstor099

Changed the title of the thread from “Say something nice about the group/fandom you hate” to “Say something nice about the group/fandom you hate/shade”.
  • Lmao. I don't like majority of ARMYs but I am ARMY myself. The reason why I don't like them is they just can't accept others. They think BTS is best in everything. Literally everything. They drag others to validate BTS's achievements.

BTS are very talented and hardworking. They devote everything to their music. But they are the most humble artists I have ever seen. So sad the fandom is literal opposite.

• Lmao. I don't like majority of ARMYs but I am ARMY myself. The reason why I don't like them is they just can't accept others. They think BTS is best in everything. Literally everything. They drag others to validate BTS's achievements.

BTS are very talented and hardworking. They devote everything to their music. But they are the most humble artists I have ever seen. So sad the fandom is literal opposite.

You can’t help yourself. This thread was supposed to be anything but this.

:clown:

• Are you obsessed with me or what? What else do I expect from you. You say some crazy shits. :pepefeelsweirdestman:

Lots of ARMYs have left the fandom cuz of people like you. I am still here cuz nothing can stop me from supporting BTS especially you who are some success stan. :pepe_clown:

Make a thread. Let it all out. This one wasn’t for it. Calling you out for being obsessed and holding a personal grudge against army like they stole your lunch money.

• Treasure --> They seem very cute (like that gif of them jumping after the award show)

Teumes --> Seriously passionate and know how to vote

NCT --> I like some of their music (cherry bomb was always a bop)

NCTzens --> Very carefree

Blackpink --> Jisoo is a queen and their ballads are always nice (hope not + you never know for the win)

Blinks --> Incredibly patient and they know how to stream stream stream

EXO --> Their vocals are very nice

EXO-L --> Loyal

ATEEZ --> They have Seonghwa, enough said

ATINYs --> They know how to hype and present their group to others

Stray Kids --> They have great rappers + back door was a good song

STAYS --> Often know a lot about music (at least on akp) + are great at streaming

I had to think way too hard for some of these lol

Edit: Just to clarify, i don't hate or even dislike any of these groups (in fact i listen to the music and even watch some variety for several of them), it's the fandoms i dislike a lot.

hello

Edited 5 times, last by tafattsbarn ().

• Same. I just listed the ones I knew enough about.

• I love (hate) how some people don't know anything about the groups but still hate them :cryingr:

Really there's only a few groups of people I dislike so...

-Akgaes: I appreciate the fact that most of you guys buy a ton of member goods! Getting those sales up

-Twitter armies specifically: When you guys band together there's a lot of good you can do and we've seen it before! Keep that energy up :claps:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!