Are y'll watching So I Married An Anti-Fan?

• Official Post

I watched the trailer and thought it looked cute. I heard the Chinese version it's based on was really good. I may try to start it this weekend.

• I watched the series with Chanyeol and liked it, so far watched two and a half eps and it seems good, but Choi Soo Youngs character in Run on was better, not that her character is bad but I really loved her in Run on

• so, i watched all 6 episodes that have aired so far.

nothing is happening on the show. characters are just there, pretending to do something when, in fact, they are doing nothing. the leads have no chemistry; character development is impossible because there's no conflict and there's no conflict because there's barely any story. there's literally no improvement between the leads. how can you mess up cohabitation and a bickering couple tropes? :/

ML is not annoying but he's bland. he is hung up on his ex, which is fine, but her character is annoying; she's always crying and it's hard to watch those scenes : S i don't even get what she wants? i read comments on mydramalist and many dislike FL but i disagree, she's cute and funny. i don't care about romance and i should, this is a romcom :-D. i do like the manager and dynamics between him and FL, he's nice to her, maybe something comes out of it :/

i'm interested in seeing how will ML and FL get closer because after six episodes i'm clueless. "it's a slow burn", yes, because there's no content to make it faster :-D

no wonder the show was shelved for 3 years.

will continue watching it tho :oops:

• doesitneedsaying Thank you! been busy lately that's why I haven't watched my kdramas on my list

Looks like this chemistry is on-point right from the start PLUS their 1st Look pictorial. If only Hye Ri is not with RJY, maybe I will ship this two hehe

• i watch it!

its a little boring but i keep watching it anyways loll

so, do you agree or disagree with my review? was i too harsh or there's some truth in it?

i'll keep watching it too lol

it seems that some bonding might happen in next episode :/ it doesn't seem it will be romantic which is fine, they first need to talk to fall for each other :-D

• doesitneedsaying Thank you! been busy lately that's why I haven't watched my kdramas on my list

Looks like this chemistry is on-point right from the start PLUS their 1st Look pictorial. If only Hye Ri is not with RJY, maybe I will ship this two hehe

i suggest giving it a try and decide for yourself, but i really think it's boring :D

omg, the chemistry between those two =O i didn't even know this show existed and now i'm going to watch it. watching the show in real time tho ||

• i agree with you!

the plot isnt very clear either, i cant figure out what the problem is loll

im only watching it because of kim min kyu haha

lol me too. i honestly have no idea what exactly is the issue, this has never happened before and we're 6 episodes into the series lol. my fave (really problematic) romcom is strong woman do bong soon, it's also enemies to lovers trope but ML was head over heels for FL by episode 6, and here nothing is happening :whatr:

i think i only understood the pilot lol. can you explain to me (i'm lazy to rewatch) why was FL needed in japan? ML could have done the shoot in three days and come back to SK, she wasn't necessary there at all? i'm kind of annoyed that there's no anti behaviour. dudes, that's the premise of the show, where is antiness (i'm aware that this probably isn't a word)?!

y'all don't worry, this ain't a spoiler, but to be honest nothing in this series is a spoiler, there can't be one :angryr:

• Tried to watch ep 1 and exited out of it lmao. It’s cringeworthy, boring and outdated. And when you compare it to the top produced dramas such as Taxi Driver and Vincenzo it falls short. Think the delay made it look old since it was suppose to air back in 2018.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Tried to watch ep 1 and exited out of it lmao. It’s cringeworthy, boring and outdated. And when you compare it to the top produced dramas such as Taxi Driver and Vincenzo it falls short. Think the delay made it look old since it was suppose to air back in 2018.

it's actually fascinating how much has changed in only three years. nowadays, production, acting, and storylines are top quality and cliches are basically nonexistent. and kissing scenes, why not mention them as well :D

• I really loved the Chinese version and have watched it several times.

Korean version FL and ML IDK just not feelin them together but that could change.

There have been some funny parts.

I probably will give it a few more episodes and then decide if I'll continue to watch it.

• i'm still watching the show.

this show is ridiculous, and if you're asking why am i wasting time on the show, i haven't got a clue. 2

• i'm still watching the show.

this show is ridiculous, and if you're asking why am i wasting time on the show, i haven't got a clue. 2

same here... show is clichee and obvious but still watching it, if you find out why you are still watching tell me :whatr:

• same here... show is clichee and obvious but still watching it, if you find out why you are still watching tell me :whatr:

i'm okay with cliche but this show makes no sense :angryr: when and where did they catch feelings? literally, he's still hung up on his ex :angryr: who wrote this show? :-D nothing is happening, there's no conflict, no character development, no sexual or romantic tension between the leads, nothing :whatr:

how can you mess up cohabitation, contract relationship (well, kind of) and enemies to lovers tropes, HOW?

i assume all people who are watching the show ask themselves the same question:angryr:

• It was good, but I think it can be better.

FL does not like ML because of his behavior toward her so she was a so-called anti-fan by ML fans.

Therefore, I was expecting a lot of fights and pranks between FL and ML in the variety show, but it didn't happen.

ep 1 has been released and i wanted to watch it but why is love triangle in tags :waterr: did you read the webtoon? please tell me that love triangle is barely non-existent :waterr:

• I'm watching it to see if it gets any better.

The idea is cute but everything kind of falls flat.

Also the plot for know is just them repeating the same mistakes over and over again, and then he's in love with her out of nowhere. Idk I'm waiting for the next episode to see what they're going to do with it but it's probably not worth watching till the end

Maybe, You and i are, Destined to be once in, A thousand, Years

• I stopped at the middle of ep 2 i think, but i still wanted to continue watching for sooyoung cause i love her and her character is also pretty fun

idk if i'm gonna finish after reading this tho lmao, thank you for sharing

at least i'll know what to expect

not sure i can watch 4 more uneventful episodes but i love sooyoung, this is conflicting :peperain:

• i'm okay with cliche but this show makes no sense :angryr: when and where did they catch feelings? literally, he's still hung up on his ex :angryr: who wrote this show? :-D nothing is happening, there's no conflict, no character development, no sexual or romantic tension between the leads, nothing :whatr:

how can you mess up cohabitation, contract relationship (well, kind of) and enemies to lovers tropes, HOW?

i assume all people who are watching the show ask themselves the same question:angryr:

i'm dying this is hilarious :angryr:

• tbh the plot is so wasted opportjnity. Where is the drama? The writers could have gone overboard but they chose the most boring and bland way to tell the story. But im still addicted :pepe-clown-gear:

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/So_I_Married_an_Anti-fan_(film)

I am talking about this one.^ I guess , I got confused b/w the Chinese and Korean version.

Wait damnnn I am still confused. :clown:;(

we're talking about kdrama and you're talking about chinese film :D

you're not missing anything, watch something else and don't waste your time.

i still haven't watched episode 9 and 10 and to tell you the truth i don't think i will, every single thing is frustrating and not in a good "i cannot stop thinking about it" way : S

• just watching episode 7 of Anti-Fan and in this case I'm not emotionaly attached to any of the characters, I watch it also for fun but I don't think it can get any stupider as My Lady Lord.

(also I recommend my Roommate is a Gumiho, so far the first 2 eps were way above average)

i'm quoting you here, to not derail days thread.

i didn't watch MLL but i believe you and 6.8 rating on mydramalist (this is the first kdrama i remember that's rated this low!) but IMAAF is ridiculously stupid and pointless.

let's ignore the complete lack of chemistry and stick to the plot.

if the reality show was the focus of the show, which the drama was named after, and they lived together it would be fun and the leads would have a chance to bond and bicker and fall in love. which ofc is not happening. i honestly don't understand anything about this show, the plot doesn't fit the drama's titlle. i'm confused ?(. plus second leads are annoying is hell, and that's an understatement. i was reading comments on mdl and some said that they hope oh in hyung died, well that's a bit extreme ^^ but it shows how terrible and annoying her character is. and apparently, the leads have great kissing scenes, at least they aren't kissing like dead fish, so i guess good for them lol

i like my roommate is gumiho :cheersc: finally a drama i didn't drop lol

• I think 6.8 is to much for MLL, but some reviews are just gorgeous :pepe-joy:

And on MDL the rating for IMAAF is 8.1, which is also very high. The only character I like on this show is the MLs manager, all the other ones are either freaking boring or you just hate them.

And as you said they should have the focus on the "living together" and their interactions but they are more focussed on other things, which makes the show boring.

I hope in MRIAG, Kang Ha Na will have a bigger role then now, because I find her character hilarious :happyr:

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!