Today Suzy proved not all sub-vocals or even main-vocals idol groups should hold a concert

• Gosh she sounded absolutely embarrassing...

She sounded fine the first couple of songs but the rest till the end she sounded absolutely terrible... I am a Suzy stan and I couldn't bear to stay till the end, the cringe was too real.

She sounds fine when she comes prepared to variety shows to perform 1 or 2 songs, I love Suzy but sweetheart, you are not a power vocal, don't ever hold a solo concert again.

I am glad it's a free concert tho, it would have been a chit show if it was a paid concert xD.

Skip to 36:18 for reference

She is literally screaming

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 3 times, last by haj1ma ().

• haj1ma

Changed the title of the thread from “Today Suzy proved not all sub-vocals or even main vocal idol groups should hold a concert” to “Today Suzy proved not all sub-vocals or even main-vocals idol groups should hold a concert”.
  • i mean not everyone sings well all the time, not even the queen of singing and vocals mariah carey

i do agree it seems a bit boring , vocals aside tho

• I had a quick skim through. Yeah she does get progressivly worse the longer it goes on but imo what's more glaring is how mundane and monotone every thing is. She's got no charisma/stage presence

• Watched some clips on twitter...mediocre singing as expected and she has aged quite a lot. If I didn't know her age, I would have thought she looked like late 20s.

• shes holding a solo concert cause ppl will watch, and thats exactly what you did. stay mad cause suzy still pretty, talented, successful and relevant

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• Watched some clips on twitter...mediocre singing as expected and she has aged quite a lot. If I didn't know her age, I would have thought she looked like late 20s.

shes 26?

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• I didn't watch the full concert but she sounded okay the few I listened to, she's not a powerhouse singer anyway and she's an actress full time more than a singer. I like her vocal tone so it helps, just listen to the concert as background. The only thing maybe two hours concert was too long for her but it's free who cares lol

• I had a quick skim through. Yeah she does get progressivly worse the longer it goes on but imo what's more glaring is how mundane and monotone every thing is. She's got no charisma/stage presence

Yeah, she is got no stage presence at all. I don't remember her being this dull during Miss A days...!!!

• Yeah, she is got no stage presence at all. I don't remember her being this dull during Miss A days...!!!

Probably because during the group other members could take the lead when it was their turn to sing so less emphasis on her but no now with no one there on stage with her she has to keep everyone attention in her own which she can't.

Plus I think when she wanted out the idol life and after becoming an actress she stopped training or had no passion for signing and dancing, at least would explain why she's so lifeless

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!