These two solo songs deserve more love

• I feel like jang hyun seung grew as an artist and as a person :waterr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I didn't have the time to login to akp to fangirl on uknow but OMG (spent most of my time on twitter) :lover2::lover2:

THE ALBUM IS SOOO GOOD :omgr::omgr:

External Content open.spotify.com

• I consider this a synchronicity. Just yesterday, I was listening through my K-Pop catalog and one of my favorite Hyunseung songs played. The guitar and vocal melody of the new song is fine, but the drums didn't hit right for me. I will always listen to his new stuff.

U-Know's "Thank U" could be more appealing with some tweaks. Slower bassy trap all before the pre-chorus that kicks up twice into the chorus would have hooked my ear into listening and mentally processing the song by playing it like 3 or 4 more times straight. I think "Hit Me Up" is easily a more instantly gratifying and upbeat song that feels good. Thanks for sharing, luckyStarLight!

Edited once, last by DMV2DMZ ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!