How many of you haven't heard these songs?

• Inspired by Pearl-Iris

Now I'm not here to tell you "you these noob new gen stans need to know the 2nd Gen history" bullshit blah blah because I understand if you don't actually know anything and I don't actually care.

I'm just here to promote some songs that you might like, and would not have listened to if not for this wonderful thread that I made

We already have a Fiction disrespect so lets leave that to those other threads.

This thread is for

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And for GGs, these songs are something different from the type of GG songs you here these days

And of course, one of my favourite GG songs of all time

Have you heard these songs?

• Official Post

the sistar song and the secret one.. only bc they’re in someone’s playlist i got stuck listening to on a long ass road trip.

• The fact that i’ve listened to all those gg songs multiple times :pepe-cringe:

the dalmatian song is the only one i’m not familiar with, the rest from this list i all know :pepemusic:

• i’ve only heard sistars song :P

i heard of sistars and 4minute because i saw your threads recommending them. i watched some performances. :thumbup:

the sistar song and the secret one.. only bc they’re in someone’s playlist i got stuck listening to on a long ass road trip.

I’ve heard sistars’s songs! :pepe-excited:

Every single one girl. It was my Kpop time :|:|:|

4minute,sistar and secret.

The afterschool song is a bop.

I guess Sistar's legacy is not forgotten

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

• :froghype::froghype::froghype:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!