so about Oh My Girl next comeback.....

• what concept do u think they shd do ? shd they keep the summer-ish concept that help them hit it really big or go back to their original aesthetically pleasing concept ?

we have cases where group like MOMOLAND keep the same concept but didnt reach the same height of success as their previous hit

we also have cases like EXID that change their concept and directly free falling because the knetz arent having it (After Up and Down they went with the same exact concept with Ah Yeah and Pink Hot but the moment they change concept with L.I.E they started to underperformed and flop since then)

GFRIEND also have the same problem with changing their concept drastically from Navillera to Fingertips (tho they already have 3 back to back massive hits from MGT-Rough-Navillera) but manage to revive with Love Whisper and TFTMN

what do you think ? its kind tricky for me . what concept shd they do for their next comeback ?

• It will be a darker/ magical concept just like this song :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh My Girl has always been in the habit of kinda alternating between their ethereal fairytale concept and their more upbeat and energetic concept:

Cupid (debut) - Energetic

Closer - Ethereal

Step by Step (B-side) - Ethereal

Liar Liar - Energetic

Windy Day - Ethereal with an energetic choregraphy

Listen To My Word (A-ing) - Energetic

Coloring Book - Energetic

Remember Me - Ethereal

The Fifth Season (SSFWL) - Ethereal

Bungee (Fall in Love) - Energetic

Nonstop - Energetic

According to this, their next comeback would follow the ethereal route, but they might wish to do something similar to their previous success. I believe in them to bring quality, whatever route they decide to go. :danceb:

Buddy InSomnia Neverland Miracle MooMoo

<3 2021 = 10 Years of Kpop <3

giphy.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!