I am scared NCT Dream are going to be targets for haters now because they are about to be the 2nd highest selling after bts

• For one album. Excluding 1st gen.

The fact it’s just pre-orders too.

I can’t imagine what might happen if they hit 2m. The resonance era brought a lot of enemies for NCT. Now this is even bigger because it’s just one unit.

Edit Update:

called it :pepefacepalm:

NCT Dream Fans Debunk NCT Dream Attitude Controversy on Radio Show with Full Clips

1625405306-nct-dream-comeback-2021-hello-future-first-album-repackage.jpg

NCT Dream members were a hot topic recently in Korean social networks for their alleged bad behavior on radio appearances.

Fans began to collect evidence that some of those instances were exaggerated and edited out to seem more serious than they were.

First, with the claim "NCT Dream members did not bow back to DJ youngK"

1625331809-shamefulparchedhake-size-restricted.gif

Fans argued that the members did not see Youngk bowing to them while they were taking pictures and also shared the full clip where the members were seen to bow to YoungK after leaving the scene in front of the camera 1625402193-get.gif

Second, another claim fans brought up was:

"NCT Dream Jaemin talking informally to host YoungJi that she had to joke about asking him if he wants to go home"

Fans argued that the original poster that spread the cut has edited out the full version where in fact the show distributes paper sheets missions for NCT Dream members and asks them to answer Youngji's questions in the manner that is written inside the paper sheet they pull and Youngji in response will tell them to go home. For example, the paper Chenle has pulled said he should answer in the English language, while Jisung had to answer in "satoori" accent and Jaemin pulled a paper that said to answer Youngji's question in an informal manner. It shows that it was misunderstood if you watch the full clip where the host explains the mission to the members. The person who started the article to discuss NCT Dream's alleged disrespect in radio shows had purposely edited that part out to make it seem like Jaemin was casually speaking in informal speech

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I literally said the same thing x))))

and i don't think NCT dream only but NCT as a whole

trolled stop recently because they saw NCT as a BG who was selling 1M but will never do better

now that they notice that in 4 months between NCT 2020 and NCT dream comeback , Only 1 unit was able to achieve almost 2M with just preorder

people will start to feel more threaten by the fact that they keep increasing their sales so quick and keeping digging the gap between them and other groups

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• i can't even hear the haters cuz nectar is playing too loud

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• idk they just don't feel that big

their online concert had what 100k viewers last year? and their digitals match those numbers rather than the album sales. Just seems like their fans bulk buy a ton, that's not enough to get them dragged. Maybe dismissed, but well.

• Was it a NCT Dream member that was getting hate on pann lately about smoking?

Yup, since their popularity is increasing, anticipate more haters, good luck to the fandom bcoz it won't be chill for you guys anymore, fighting!!!

no that's wayv's winwin

• For one album. Excluding 1st gen.

The fact it’s just pre-orders too.

I can’t imagine what might happen if they hit 2m. The resonance era brought a lot of enemies for NCT. Now this is even bigger because it’s just one unit.

Were they the ones who were wearing those awful clothes, like early 90s hip hop clothes in 2018/19?

• I’m not familiar with nct but may I know why people said dream is the best seller among all nct unit when 127 is their “main” unit? Are there any specific members in dream that have a lot of following or popular among gp compared to 127?

NCT Dream catered to "Young" audiences as in Teens in High school and stuff like that. Also, They have bright concept so that may have helped.

127 focuses on West more, as far as I know. 127 is a fixed unit, Dream had graduation system now it is a fixed unit too.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I’m not familiar with nct but may I know why people said dream is the best seller among all nct unit when 127 is their “main” unit? Are there any specific members in dream that have a lot of following or popular among gp compared to 127?

NCT 127 is the best selling unit.

Neo Zone was the first NCT release to sell a million copies (if you include the original and repackage) and the first unit to get a multi platinum within Korea. If you’re talking worldwide, it also cracked the top 5 in the Billboard 200. Amongst their past releases, Regular-Irregular and We Are Superhuman were also platinum in Korea.

HOWEVER, Dream has managed to move a hell of a lot of copies of their releases despite not having a full album yet, which is pretty freaking impressive, with several of their releases also multi platinum in Korea. I admit I don’t know all the numbers well enough to know how Hot Sauce changes everything.

All of the NCT units have seen tremendous boosts in their sales post-Resonance.

Based on what the brand rankings say, as well as the YouTube and Google searches, Jaemin, Jeno and Jisung are the most popular Dreamies in Korea. On a global level, it’s also Mark, Haechan and Renjun.

I’d also note it’s clear that certain units target specific audiences in specific countries, although it seems like SM isn’t afraid to make adjustments (like WayV getting additional attention globally and SM reframing their content to address a global fan base..)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• If they do ruffle some people's feather it will atleast be entertaining :pepepizza::pepepizza:

It's very impressive though how much they're selling so I hope people start paying attention anyway

127 is the best selling unit but it seems from now on best selling NCT album title will just depend on which unit comebacks first and NCT Dream, 127 and NCT(as a whole) will keep taking turns breaking each other records. Just like how last year Neo Zone (NCT127) became NCT's best selling album, then Resonance (NCT) broke that record and now Hot Sauce (NCT Dream) is aiming to break it.

127's comeback later this year will definitely pull huge numbers too.

• Update:

called it :pepefacepalm:

the fact they’re not only making a big deal out of idols being loud but also the starter of all of it had to manipulate and edit some of the scenes is worse smh

lt64IYu.gif

• Who blew this up? There must be larger group of people.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Whoa :wow:

I guess this is the common recurring pattern: as soon as a group rises to the Top 3 and rises fast enough to make other-group fans feel threatened, the fake news narratives and shade crusades start to increase by netizens who want to put them down and sabotage their rise? :/

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Whoa :wow:

I guess this is the common recurring pattern: as soon as a group rises to the Top 3 and rises fast enough to make other-group fans feel threatened, the fake news narratives and shade crusades start to increase by netizens who want to put them down and sabotage their rise? :/

Ding ding ding, this happened to BTS from HYYH era through 2018.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• not suprise i knew that it couldn't be true because they aren't like this especially Jaemin

what's annoy me the most isn't even the fact that someone edit the video and spread it to make it sound like they were rude

but the fact that some people just jump on this occassion to throw their hate to NCT members and didn't even take the time to find the truth

and now that the truth came out , see how Pann will not make any article about this, and just keep the article about nct being rude to spread even more this fake narrative

same thing happened with TY scandal, when the truth came out Pann was the only one to not post the truth when all the other website did it

even if Pann posted all the articles about taeyong bullying etc...

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I don't understand how the brains on these people function

Imagine having the time, will and energy to go through the content of a group you don't like just so you can make a malicious edit to frame them and cause them to get dragged.

It would be generous to call this jobless behaviour.

I hope NCT Dream and SM won't even deign to acknowledge this so called controversy.

Imagine having the time, will and energy to go through the content of a group you don't like just so you can make a malicious edit to frame them and cause them to get dragged.

I hope NCT Dream and SM won't even deign to acknowledge this so called controversy.

This happens often tho (f.e Chanyeol drama from late last year). :(

There is no way SM will say something lmao and is way to stupid to speak about it, Sm usually only speak about huge scandals which can ruin their group, this kind of things go away in a few days

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!