The growth of Kpop groups/artists on Spotify in the last 5 months

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “The growth of the Kpop groups on Spotify in the last 5 months” to “The growth of Kpop groups on Spotify in the last 5 months”.
  • paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “The growth of Kpop groups on Spotify in the last 5 months” to “The growth of Kpop groups/artists on Spotify in the last 5 months”.
  • Question: Does this means the number of people who listened to it or the number of streams on a song? I am just curious since I listen to a bunch underrated artists on Spotify and many of them released songs in the last 5 monts and got 2-3 million streams on the songs so far ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• wooooow 6 mils more in 5 monthes! :pepe-hype:

Their growth has been exponential in 2020 . Can't believe how a group in their eighth year feel like they are just getting started on their road to absolute world dominance.

Their daily average Spotify followers growth in 2021 is legit crazy. They were averaging in the high 40s till day before yesterday. I don't even understand this as we have no comeback or new music right now.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

Not JUST in Kpop, but their growth overall has been unbelievable!! I thought they were already a wall in 2019 but they’ve completely shattered every expectation since dynamite!! They’re unstoppable :love:

• Question: Does this means the number of people who listened to it or the number of streams on a song? I am just curious since I listen to a bunch underrated artists on Spotify and many of them released songs in the last 5 monts and got 2-3 million streams on the songs so far ...

Daily stream data.

The number of streams they got for their whole discography that day, not just one song!

• Their daily average Spotify followers growth in 2021 is legit crazy. They were averaging in the high 40s till day before yesterday. I don't even understand this as we have no comeback or new music right now.

Woah...they are gonna pass the Weeknd?! He will get a boost after the Super Bowl though so it might fluctuate. :eyes:

Not JUST in Kpop, but their growth overall has been unbelievable!! I thought they were already a wall in 2019 but they’ve completely shattered every expectation since dynamite!! They’re unstoppable :love:

This is an increase in streams by 7mn and they just released 7 new songs since August....so imagine the growth in the fandom!!!

• Their daily average Spotify followers growth in 2021 is legit crazy. They were averaging in the high 40s till day before yesterday. I don't even understand this as we have no comeback or new music right now.

some of these numbers are numbers they would only get when promoting right before a cb but now they are getting these numbers by legit doing nothing. If their daily spotify follower rate continues at this rate they will definetly be the most followed group on spotify by the end of 2021 with over 40M followers.

its honestly insane. if BTSs current daily streams stay around 20M for the entire year... they are heading towards getting over 7B streams on Spotify in 2021, and thats without a cb where streams increase a lot (on BE's release day they have more than 60M daily streams)

• some of these numbers are numbers they would only get when promoting right before a cb but now they are getting these numbers by legit doing nothing. If their daily spotify follower rate continues at this rate they will definetly be the most followed group on spotify by the end of 2021 with over 40M followers.

And this is not even considering the bump they will get in followers from release of new music in 2021.

This is the tea right here. BTS is doing incredible beyond the confines of kpop.

This gap :dancer:

• its honestly insane. if BTSs current daily streams stay around 20M for the entire year... they are heading towards getting over 7B streams on Spotify in 2021, and thats without a cb where streams increase a lot (on BE's release day they have more than 60M daily streams)

I think the size of the fandom is too big now that even when only some of us are streaming it still impactful. There is concerted effort to stream now. It's mostly casual listening.

• Twice really is doing exceedingly well, seems like their new concept is drawing in more international fans.

Their figures shows a healthy growth. It’s almost doubled. I personally prefer their newer songs so I think that definitely is one of the reasons too. If jyp actually pushed and promoted them they would be bigger growth.

• Their figures shows a healthy growth. It’s almost doubled. I personally prefer their newer songs so I think that definitely is one of the reasons too. If jyp actually pushed and promoted them they would be bigger growth.

Absolutely, with their new concept and push from JYP and their US label, I think they might do good in non- Asian markets too. They are gorgeous girls with really charming personalities and good music, so why not.

• mymy these BTS's datas y'all lovelies provide here, that's insane, i remember 13M daily streams was so 'WOW' for us at the start of 2020, now we have 20M daily streams to start 2021, BTS take growth to a whole new level, incredible, lets get it :pepe-hype::claps:

And Also i notice Twice and TXT growth, doing so well! :yesr::yesr:

Keep up the streams y'all!! :groovins:

• The way you got ignored here lool, but yes. The streams for each Song is so high, people are thirsty for BP. Imagine they had more Songs. BP is the definition of quality over quantity :!:

The way you seek validation from armys so bad. So want people here .. mostly armys to hype ur faves for adding 1 mil? obviously math is not ur forte cuz we're talking about growth here and BTS added 7 songs in those last 5 monthes still grew by 6 mils. So ur bs narrative about the number of songs is unimpressive if u understand basic context.

• The way you seek validation from armys so bad. So want people here .. mostly armys to hype ur faves for adding 1 mil? obviously math is not ur forte cuz we're talking about growth here and BTS added 7 songs in those last 5 monthes still grew by 6 mils. So ur bs narrative about the number of songs is unimpressive if u understand basic context.

:eyes: LoL

even surpassing maroon 5 now. wow

• I remember the times we were getting 12m a day and barely making it on most streamed artist lists. 13m was an amazing day for us. Now we're getting 20m streams so casually it's funny. Bts' growth is really just amazing. I'm so glad more people are discovering and falling in love with them.

Also twice growth is quite impressive. If only jyp would try to promote them a little more with this new sound.

Txt being top10 in both lists is amazing to see.

• This thread contains 116 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!