Aespa Thoughts

• Since there’s a storyline to Aespa’s concept, I think the singles they’ve been putting out are the prologue to their story. Black mamba sets the plot and forever probably depicts what happened before black mamba came and destroyed the connection between the members and ai. It hasn’t been reported they’ll be coming back with a mini album for this upcoming comeback so I think next level is a single that is a part of their prologue.

Also there’s no news of new members for this comeback, but I still think there’s a possibility of new members. With the universe sm created, its ever expanding. Next level will probably showcase the aftermath of black mamba. Based on the teaser pics, it looks like they’ll infiltrate the virtual universe and try to fight back for the connection of their ai and fail. But then in the next comeback, the new members could come along and help them.

What are some of your thoughts?

• I not into theory I'm more someone who enjoy their Music but your theory sound fun. You should check the Aespa guild out there you find a lot of people who love to talk to you about that :|:|:|

Edited once, last by Byleth ().

• im not much into theories ngl, but what you said sounds possible :/

• I think if they were to add new members now will be the time, adding anymore members after this CB is just setting aespa up for failure since the next time aespa will maybe have a CB is November or next year and honestly at that point it will be too ridiculous to add new members our fandom is already getting bigger by the day and the girls all have dedicated fan sites and bars the new member will be at such a big disadvantage plus I don't think SM will release 3 5 member GGs in a row and doubt they'll add 3 whole new girls basically throwing them to the wolves tbh..

• Since there’s a storyline to Aespa’s concept, I think the singles they’ve been putting out are the prologue to their story. Black mamba sets the plot and forever probably depicts what happened before black mamba came and destroyed the connection between the members and ai. It hasn’t been reported they’ll be coming back with a mini album for this upcoming comeback so I think next level is a single that is a part of their prologue.

Also there’s no news of new members for this comeback, but I still think there’s a possibility of new members. With the universe sm created, its ever expanding. Next level will probably showcase the aftermath of black mamba. Based on the teaser pics, it looks like they’ll infiltrate the virtual universe and try to fight back for the connection of their ai and fail. But then in the next comeback, the new members could come along and help them.

What are some of your thoughts?

I kind of am worried about the new members situation

If there are new members waiting to debut, I'd rather have them debut with Aespa then have another group be created later as SM is not great with group management

If the members are underage, it does make sense why they would continue to wait until they become old enough, as it is literally prone to lawsuits and such on their part, which makes sense as Ningning debuted as she was 18.

They also do not have an album, which was what I was expecting. Maybe they are not ready with the music yet, or they are waiting until the competition dies down, but that means that people will have to wait a litttle longer.

I do think the entirety of SM will be involved at one point in that lore, NCT has paused on their lore for a bit, so I do see them being connected, and Hot Sauce is giving a lot of hints that the Dreamies are connected to Aespa

I also have a feeling Aespa's MV will also hint to EXO or/and RV comebacks, as if there are greek mythology themes, and Psycho had some as well...it just fits well

Perhaps it is a prologue, but that means the storyline will be very drawn out. Im pretty inclined to believe in your theory actually, because we also have been getting minimal promo, besides the sponsored posts for Givenchy and the radio.

• I think if they were to add new members now will be the time, adding anymore members after this CB is just setting aespa up for failure since the next time aespa will maybe have a CB is November or next year and honestly at that point it will be too ridiculous to add new members our fandom is already getting bigger by the day and the girls all have dedicated fan sites and bars the new member will be at such a big disadvantage plus I don't think SM will release 3 5 member GGs in a row and doubt they'll add 3 whole new girls basically throwing them to the wolves tbh..

I'm worried SM will debut another girlgroup, which would put this one on the backburner. I seriously don't want that, and I've seen how bad it gets. If any group...this one would add members later because of the AIs, and having underage members would be tricky with them, but I also do think every day the possibility of new members decreases quite a bit. I'd rather have them join tho

• I recommend you watch this, it links aespa to the SMCU :omgr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• So is this crazy or coincidental????? So the MV Karina was in before debut, Taemin Want. In that video Taemin had a scene where he was controlling Snakes, specifically Black mambas

:pepewhat: and Karina was in the MV, 1 year later Karina debuts in aespa releasing black mamba and is the only one that got corrupted???????? SMCU is real people :pepe-life-support:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Not sure if new members'll be added, the same kinda rumors existed with RV's debut, that RV/White Fox would get additional members and sub-units a la EXO - also bc the debut MV had a lot of trainee faces in it - but in the end it was just Yeri being added, no one else.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

At least before they debut there were rumors of new members being added later, so fans won’t be so surprised new members could be added because the idea of it being possible is ingrained. I don’t think it will set them up for failure. With the new members it could be a disadvantage in the beginning but when I think of nct’s concept and the addition of new members, I think the new members will be able to catch up with the current members after some time has passed as long as sm play their cards right. Their universe is huge so anything could happen. Right now I think it’s best to keep an open mind.

• After I know it’s going to be another Single and next comeback is an album/mini album, I think it’s possible that they are going to introduce the new members this comeback since the mini album contains songs with the new members.

If there’s no new members after all then that’s basically SM proving that we are indeed clowns :pepe-clown-gear:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!