Just a thought about Yandere

• First of all i have no idea where to post these kinds of thought but i guess this is the best place for now.

I was always a bit thrown off by Yandere because, well its sometime pretty scary what they can do, BUT i was thinking if you would have a yandere as a girlfriend you would have one of the most loyal girlfriends because, well they only want you and in some cases they want to do everything for you.

Yes alright you cant see family, friends or anybody anymore but you can be sure that they won't cheat on you.

Just a thought on my side, would like the thoughts of you guys on this.

• yanderes literally kill people. i don't think you'd enjoy having a murderer as your gf.

i mean, i'm super loyal and the SUPER jealous type. But I'm not a yandere. It's not like I'd kill people who interact with my bf.

• It kinda depends on the yandere tbh. I like them a lot for comedy purposes like in Baka No Test or Love Tyrant. But the more serious Yanderes like Yuno from Future Diary or Lucy from Elfen Lied,

• BUT i was thinking if you would have a yandere as a girlfriend you would have one of the most loyal girlfriends because, well they only want you and in some cases they want to do everything for you.

Yes alright you cant see family, friends or anybody anymore but you can be sure that they won't cheat on you.

Sorry to say that, even I didn't say that. But if she cheated on me I tried to safe our relationship or just talk with here, Why she leaving me for that guy. :)

• this is why i dont like the romanticization of games like yandere simulator. yall think its ROMANTIC AND CUTE to have someone (who you most likely dont know) literally kidnap you and murder the people you love to get your attention

GET A GRIP ON REALITY.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!