• What is your speculation? 2

1. To beat EXILE TRIBE as biggest boygroup NCT needs probably 10 more years (1) 50%
    2. To beat EXILE TRIBE as biggest boygroup NCT needs probably 5 more years (1) 50%
    3. NCT will beat EXILE TRIBE in 2 years for sure (0) 0%
    4. NCT probably never gets so many member (0) 0%
    5. NCT needs probably soooooo long (more than 10 years) to beat EXILE TRIBE (0) 0%
    6. NCT can only beat EXILE TRIBE if EXILE TRIBE dosn't gets any more groups/units (1) 50%

Since I know that SM is curently planning a American (Probably full of American-Asian people) and a Japanese unit, I wonder how big they could become in 1-2 years or whenever the new units will debut and than I realised something. Ok hear me out

NCT has at the moment 23 member. EXILE TRIBE is the largest boygroup in the world right now with 52 member ( + 5 ex. member makes a total of 57) and so I thought of it, can NCT really beat EXILE TRIBE someday?

54049e5d5af7f203ca11197b3b93f53b.jpg

(Example picture - WayV)

With WayV, NCT 127, NCT U and NCT DREAM the total of Units are allready 4 having 23 member.

• WayV -> 7 Member
    • NCT 127 -> Originaly 10, now 9 member
    • NCT U -> Depends
    • NCT DREAM -> 7 Member

Mark is in 2 Units, Winwin was in 2 but is in 1 now, Haechan is in 2, every member could possibly be in 2 (or 3) when you count to it how much member can change in NCT U

0cf831af52b5a993e61cfba81200ef17.jpg

(Example picture - BALLISTIK BOYZ)

EXILE TRIBE got EXILE, EXILE THE SECOND, Sandaime J Soul Brothers, GENERATIONS, THE RAMPAGE, FANTASTICS, BALLISTIK BOYZ with a total if 52 member at the moment.

• EXILE -> Begun with 5 member but added more member over the years, also has 5 ex. member, at the moment 14 member
    • EXILE THE SECOND -> 6 Member
    • Sandaime J Soul Brothers -> 7 Member
    • GENERATIONS -> 7 Member
    • THE RAMPAGE -> 16 Member
    • FANTASTICS -> 8 Member (Should've debuted a 9 but one had passed away as trainee)
    • BALLISTIK BOYZ -> 7 Member

Taiki, Sekai, Kenchi, Akira, Shokichi, Keiji, Reo, Mandy, Nesmith, Naoto, Takanori, Alan and Naoki are in 2 groups/units and 38 member are also in a special kind of unit called Jr. EXILE

In NCT we also have Ten as soloist, aswell as the fct that Mark, Lucas and Ten are member of SUPERM

In EXILE TRIBE we have Shokichi, Takahiro, Elly (CrazyBoy), Hiroomi (Omi) and Ryuji working as soloists. Besides this Naoto and Mandy are member of a group called HONEST BOYZ and Takahiro is member of a band called ACE OF SPADES.

What do you think? Is it possible to allready beat 52 member to become the biggest boygroup in the world by NCT when those 2 new units/groups are going to debut? Or will SM just ad a few member and probably place other members into these groups? I mean the chances are high that SM ads Shotaro and Yuta to NCT's Japanese unit tho, so they could just 2 or 3 new member and that's it wich means they might not even break the 30-member mark with these. So let me know what you think about that and tell me if you think if that would be possible in the next few years or nah.

Oh and BTW Fill in the poll. I also give you 2 options to vote on, since the last option can be used to combine it with another option

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Thinking of it, EXILE TRIBE is around for like 20+ years and till 2010 only EXILE existed so I think since NCT got 23 member in 4 years that it most likly takes NCT either 4 to 5 years or they need more than that, depending on if EXILE TRIBE ads more member. That's what I think about that

• 52 members??? WHAT??? :whatk::whatk::whatk:

EXILE

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EXILE THE SECOND

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sandaime J Soul Brothers

GENERATIONS

THE RAMPAGE

FANTSTICS

BALLISTIK BOYZ

• WOAHHHH :pepe-life-support:

Also that 4th video looks super cool btw

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• WOAHHHH :pepe-life-support:

Also that 4th video looks super cool btw

Random funfacts about EXILE TRIBE:

• Hokuto from THE RAMPAGE was originaly scouted for Japan's nartional basketnball team. Oneday he said he dreamed of singing on stage and realised he would preffer to become a vocalist so he told the dude who scouted him that he don't likes to become a basketballplayer anymore. From the time he played in his school he still has a trophy as best player during a championship
    • Another fact on Hokuto is that he has the official position as "Babyface"
    • The youngest member of EXILE TRIBE is born in 2000 and the oldest member is born in 1978
    • In total 3 member of EXILE TRIBE are married and 2 members have children
    • 8 member are of mixed race of wich are 3 half African-American and 2 half Fillipino, 1 half African, 1 half Korean and one is mixed by at least 4 or 5 different ethnicities
    • Even tho Likiya didn't succed the audition he still got a place in THE RAMPAGE cause of his brother Elly who is member in Sandaime J Soul Brothers
    • Hiroomi from Sandaime J Soul Brothers finished at a college for hairdresser but after working in this job for 3 months he had enough and quit. He later on started to work in a convinience store and didn't even thought to audition at first. He said he allready thought of working in the convinience store till he retires as an old man
    • Mandy from EXILE / GENERATIONS knows Jackson Wang
    • Yuta from GENERATIONS used to work as dance teacher before he debuted and was the dance teacher of Sana before she went to Korea. Since U from ONF also went to the same dance academy and Sana said she met him trought dancing, it's most likly that Yuta could've ben also U's dance teacher
    • Another fact on Yuta is that he owns two hedegehogs as pets and even calls them his sons and talks about them in a way like if he would be their father
    • As Vernon from SEVENTEEN saw THE RAMPAGE for the first time, his only reaction was "Wait, they have more member than we do!"
    • Riki from BALLISTIK BOYZ said that even tho he lived as trainee for 3 years in the USA he still thinks English would be pretty hard for him so he said "I oneday gave up and decided to learn Chinese instead"
    • Masahiro from BALLISTIK BOYZ is the only one in BALLISTIK BOYZ who became fluently in English after being in the USA for 3 years so he said he has to translate a lot for the members when talking to foreigners but he dosn't hates that he has to translate all the time
    • Ryusei from BALLISTIK BOYZ said that cause he spend most time of his childhood with his Brazlian mother who is very bad in Japanese he also is very bad in Japanese and that made him pretty sad cause during his childhood he wasn't able to talk to other kids and so he didn't had friends and wasn't even able to speak in full sentenses till middle school
    • Rui from THE RAMPAGE is a big fa of ATEEZ and even has a signed album from them
    • Ryota from GENERATIONS once lost 13kg to act in a drama. Everyone on the set got shook at his apearance. But because Ryota had to play a high school student he only said to his weight loss that he thought all high school students are slim boys
    • Outside of EXILE and EXILE THE SECOND everyone has a TikTok account as a group, but the one GENERATIONS had got someday deleted by Yuta since he ran the account and not like the other accounts were shared by the group (Aka. Yuta was in all clips with some members but the official accounts of the other groups can be different member or just 1 member). I don't know why Yuta deleted that account
    • A bunch of the member who came to EXILE TRIBE a few years after EXILE debuted said they became fan of EXILE wich made them decide to audition at their company
    • THE RAMPAGE has two members called Shogo. To not confuse the fans they decided to call them Iwasho (Iwaya Shogo) and Yamasho (Yamamoto Shogo). The only other group with member whi share the same name is FANTASTICS where two member are called Natsuki. To not confuse them they are getting called by their fullnames as Hori Natsuki and Sawamoto Natsuki
    • Yusei from FANTASTICS had a kind of fuckboy/pimp instagram as he was a teenager. He droped a lot shirtless pics on there posing cause he was heavly into bodybuilding back than and even almost won a competition. As he became trainee at his company he deleted this account thinking idols are not allowed to own social media not knowing all his member still had social media accounts. Yusei thought all the pics of his teenager-time were now gone and he could start over again as a kind of other person but who thought, people saved all his pics to other websites so you still find these photos when you google him
    • Yamasho is one of the two leaders from THE RAMPAGE and shares the position with Zin. As he was asked why there are two leader he said "If I would do this all alone the group would be totally lost in chaos, because I don't even know what a leader has to do."
    • Did I allready told you how fucking beautiful and pretty and handsome and cute Hokuto is?

(Sry I'm bored lol)

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

• Random funfacts about EXILE TRIBE:

• Hokuto from THE RAMPAGE was originaly scouted for Japan's nartional basketnball team. Oneday he said he dreamed of singing on stage and realised he would preffer to become a vocalist so he told the dude who scouted him that he don't likes to become a basketballplayer anymore. From the time he played in his school he still has a trophy as best player during a championship
    • Another fact on Hokuto is that he has the official position as "Babyface"
    • The youngest member of EXILE TRIBE is born in 2000 and the oldest member is born in 1978
    • In total 3 member of EXILE TRIBE are married and 2 members have children
    • 8 member are of mixed race of wich are 3 half African-American and 2 half Fillipino, 1 half African, 1 half Korean and one is mixed by at least 4 or 5 different ethnicities
    • Even tho Likiya didn't succed the audition he still got a place in THE RAMPAGE cause of his brother Elly who is member in Sandaime J Soul Brothers
    • Hiroomi from Sandaime J Soul Brothers finished at a college for hairdresser but after working in this job for 3 months he had enough and quit. He later on started to work in a convinience store and didn't even thought to audition at first. He said he allready thought of working in the convinience store till he retires as an old man
    • Mandy from EXILE / GENERATIONS knows Jackson Wang
    • Yuta from GENERATIONS used to work as dance teacher before he debuted and was the dance teacher of Sana before she went to Korea. Since U from ONF also went to the same dance academy and Sana said she met him trought dancing, it's most likly that Yuta could've ben also U's dance teacher
    • Another fact on Yuta is that he owns two hedegehogs as pets and even calls them his sons and talks about them in a way like if he would be their father
    • As Vernon from SEVENTEEN saw THE RAMPAGE for the first time, his only reaction was "Wait, they have more member than we do!"
    • Riki from BALLISTIK BOYZ said that even tho he lived as trainee for 3 years in the USA he still thinks English would be pretty hard for him so he said "I oneday gave up and decided to learn Chinese instead"
    • Masahiro from BALLISTIK BOYZ is the only one in BALLISTIK BOYZ who became fluently in English after being in the USA for 3 years so he said he has to translate a lot for the members when talking to foreigners but he dosn't hates that he has to translate all the time
    • Ryusei from BALLISTIK BOYZ said that cause he spend most time of his childhood with his Brazlian mother who is very bad in Japanese he also is very bad in Japanese and that made him pretty sad cause during his childhood he wasn't able to talk to other kids and so he didn't had friends and wasn't even able to speak in full sentenses till middle school
    • Rui from THE RAMPAGE is a big fa of ATEEZ and even has a signed album from them
    • Ryota from GENERATIONS once lost 13kg to act in a drama. Everyone on the set got shook at his apearance. But because Ryota had to play a high school student he only said to his weight loss that he thought all high school students are slim boys
    • Outside of EXILE and EXILE THE SECOND everyone has a TikTok account as a group, but the one GENERATIONS had got someday deleted by Yuta since he ran the account and not like the other accounts were shared by the group (Aka. Yuta was in all clips with some members but the official accounts of the other groups can be different member or just 1 member). I don't know why Yuta deleted that account
    • A bunch of the member who came to EXILE TRIBE a few years after EXILE debuted said they became fan of EXILE wich made them decide to audition at their company
    • THE RAMPAGE has two members called Shogo. To not confuse the fans they decided to call them Iwasho (Iwaya Shogo) and Yamasho (Yamamoto Shogo). The only other group with member whi share the same name is FANTASTICS where two member are called Natsuki. To not confuse them they are getting called by their fullnames as Hori Natsuki and Sawamoto Natsuki
    • Yusei from FANTASTICS had a kind of fuckboy/pimp instagram as he was a teenager. He droped a lot shirtless pics on there posing cause he was heavly into bodybuilding back than and even almost won a competition. As he became trainee at his company he deleted this account thinking idols are not allowed to own social media not knowing all his member still had social media accounts. Yusei thought all the pics of his teenager-time were now gone and he could start over again as a kind of other person but who thought, people saved all his pics to other websites so you still find these photos when you google him
    • Yamasho is one of the two leaders from THE RAMPAGE and shares the position with Zin. As he was asked why there are two leader he said "If I would do this all alone the group would be totally lost in chaos, because I don't even know what a leader has to do."
    • Did I allready told you how fucking beautiful and pretty and handsome and cute Hokuto is?

(Sry I'm bored lol)

Oooh interesting :/ Thank you :lovec:

You always seem to know a lot about JPOP ^^

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!