Revuluvs are perfect example of why kpop fans should learn their history

• Yall could have learned so much from MeU. But no. Like all kpop fans you only care about the present.

Now you have your self to blame for embarrassing yourself waiting for something that's never gonna happen.

Aespa is now Red Velvet. Red Velvet is now f(x).

Boo freaking hoo.

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…-hiatus-for-over-500-days

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Stream Seulgi :pepelove2:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the girls already announced that they are preparing their comeback

Joy already announced months ago that she start preparing for RV cb

and few days Ago Yeri once again said that RV will start preparing for their promo when she'll finish her drama

why are you all acting like they disappear and will never comeback again when they keep saying that they'll be back

and that SM always give them a comeback around their anniversary debut -_-

without mentionning that Iseul debuted few months ago

and Wendy did her solo debut 1 months ago, it's not like they did gave us anything during their break

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Yeri said they're preparing for a comeback so why does everyone keep saying that they're done. There is a high probability they may disband after their next comeback but it's not like they're just disappearing without any explanation.

I also think it's unfair to generalize all Reveluvs as not knowing their history when some of us were fans of SNSD and f(x) as well. Not "all kpop fans" care about the present.

• Why is this the fans fault... why not pin that on SM

Why even blame SM? The girls themselves may also be ready to move on and try new things.

If f(x) really wanted another comeback after 4 Walls then SM would have gave it to them. But they already accomplished what they set out to do and had nothing left to prove. It was time to move on.

Same thing is happening with RV right now.

• Sounds like what Amber and Luna use to say all the time. "After I finish this and that we will comeback ". Next thing you know its 5 years later and nothing.

• Why even blame SM? The girls themselves may also be ready to move on and try new things.

If f(x) really wanted another comeback after 4 Walls then SM would have gave it to them. But they already accomplished what they set out to do and had nothing left to prove. It was time to move on.

Then why do you hate RV so much? :pepepizza:

• Then why do you hate RV so much? :pepepizza:

Will you please put the pizza slice down while we're chatting??

I don't hate RV. I just find them highly overrated and not really worthy of the success they got.

I wish the members all the best and still want to marry Joy.

• Sounds like what Amber and Luna use to say all the time. "After I finish this and that we will comeback ". Next thing you know its 5 years later and nothing.

the difference between RV and F(X) is that Victoria was back in China and we all know that she was never coming back

so there was nothing to be surprise when they never came back

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• the difference between RV and F(X) is that Victoria was back in China and we all know that she was never coming back

so there was nothing to be surprise when they never came back

Ok true. I agree with that. Victoria in China was a huge road block for a potential f(x) comeback.

But maybe RV's equivalent roadblock is Irene scandal.

• You're aware RV is coming back right? I think honestly they may go down the SNSD route of less frequent comebacks until the members diverge into different paths: Yeri has acting, variety and even probably shows, Joy has her cfs/modeling, singing for OSTs, and acting, Wendy is also on variety and singing, she may even go into producing or coaching, Seulgi also probably singing/dancing (waiting for the solo), along with cfs, as she's the most loved member. I think Irene will still model and do cfs for a bit. She still has the aura.

Overall not a bad way to go as we know girl groups end very fast in comparison

The reason they're waiting is because Yeri's show and the members have work.

• I don’t understand why these so called fans act like RV’s career has ended. RV members have mentioned the comeback many times now but most of you ignore them and want to believe this fantasy. Are you really fans? because if you know how badly this attitude affects the group’s rep, you would wait for the comeback instead of preaching about things like the groups is over. Ntm we all know the long hiatus started after Wendy almost died (but I guess that’s not an enough reason to go on hiatus) and later Irene scandal happened. They made the sub-unit in the mean times when Wendy was recovering and they made a Wendy solo when she recovered and the Irene scandal needed to cool down. They also had other projects going on all this time from shows and solo activities. Like let them breathe. F(X) case isn’t a blueprint that they must follow especially if fans were supportive.

lt64IYu.gif

• Why even blame SM? The girls themselves may also be ready to move on and try new things.

That may be true. But even then, Yeri + the producer both have stated that there is going to be a comeback for RV.

I'm not too sure about SM giving them a comeback just because they wanted it. In the end, for SM like any other ent. company, music is a business.

"If they won't make f(x) music video, I will...Since it could be our last song." -Amber

External Content www.youtube.com

• I love that video. If it was up to Amber and Luna then f(x) would still be going strong today.

But Victoria and Krystal were done.

• Exactly. Meanwhile, Wendy recovered within a year because she was badly damaged and all her bones were broken. They are also cooling down the Irene situation with another CB group. There is no need to be pessimistic for now. Because Sm said that Red Velvet is an important group representing our company. I don't trust SM , but for now I do trust the explanation. Why Sm not give a CB to the group that will bring money. Moreover, the album sales doubled.

• Official Post

The SMTOWN livestream was the OT5 Red Velvet test. They trended well and I believe their segment was the one with the highest number of views. They just have to get prior commitments like the drama filming done and then there will be a comeback.

People want to act like Irene's career is cover, but they'll be right there streaming the album and the MV on the day it drops regardless. :pepelove2:

• Will you please put the pizza slice down while we're chatting??

I don't hate RV. I just find them highly overrated and not really worthy of the success they got.

I wish the members all the best and still want to marry Joy.

I don't see why you'd single out RV - and you have been singling them out for many years - and constantly trashtalk and bash them, making you act as worse as the worst RV antis towards them.

I also don't see why RV'd apparently be the one top group of all the top groups that's highly overrated and not worthy of their success, while all the other top groups apparently aren't overrated and are worthy of their success. Since it's only/mostly RV you've been targeting and singling out all that time and hardly any of the other top groups - at least not to any degree compared with how you did RV.

:pepe-tea:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I don't see why you'd single out RV - and you have been singling them out for many years - and constantly trashtalk and bash them, making you act as worse as the worst RV antis towards them.

I also don't see why RV'd apparently be the one top group of all the top groups that's highly overrated and not worthy of their success, while all the other top groups apparently aren't overrated and are worthy of their success. Since it's only/mostly RV you've been targeting and singling out all that time and hardly any of the other top groups - at least not to any degree compared with how you did RV.

:pepe-tea:

I've been just as hard on Twice and BP throughout the years.

But Revuluvs would downplay f(x) and say they were nugu compared to RV. I took issue with that.

• But Revuluvs would downplay f(x) and say they were nugu compared to RV. I took issue with that.

Ok, that last one I can understand. I never saw it happen, RV fans trivializing f(x) but I hate it too when people keep shading and trivializing my bias groups like RV and their achievements, and that's usually how ongoing fan wars and feuds start.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Why do you always bother Reveluvs we don't bother anyone we literally just want a CB that's all and the girls have all said they will CB.. If Wendy accident never happened and Irene scandal never happened RV would had CB by now their situation is nothing like F(x) , Sulli left then half of the remaining members just stopped promoting with F(x).. Irene and Wendy don't want to leave RV as far as I know ot5 still going strong anticipate their summer CB ...

• I don’t understand why these so called fans act like RV’s career has ended. RV members have mentioned the comeback many times now but most of you ignore them and want to believe this fantasy. Are you really fans? because if you know how badly this attitude affects the group’s rep, you would wait for the comeback instead of preaching about things like the groups is over. Ntm we all know the long hiatus started after Wendy almost died (but I guess that’s not an enough reason to go on hiatus) and later Irene scandal happened. They made the sub-unit in the mean times when Wendy was recovering and they made a Wendy solo when she recovered and the Irene scandal needed to cool down. They also had other projects going on all this time from shows and solo activities. Like let them breathe. F(X) case isn’t a blueprint that they must follow especially if fans were supportive.

I completely agree. This narrative that RV is over just because they’ve been on a long hiatus (bc of obvious reasons), is starting to get really annoying to me. I see a thread or comment at least once a week about it.

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!