Bully Irene

• I know this is old news but I just watched a video on koreans opinions on Irene's bullying scandal and it reignited how angry I was.

I just can't believe so many people r willing to overlook bullying. So many people brush it off as "just a mistake" or "she's only human"

No. Screaming in someones face until they cry is not "just a mistake" it's a vile, arrogant, act of someone who thinks they're better than that person.

I've had someone scream in my face until I cried. It's obviously horrible.

Theres is something seriously wrong with a person's personality when they believe they can treat another human being like that.

Imagine still stanning her or defending her. Disgusting. Have some standards for yourself and some care for anyone else who isnt ur idolised eonni 🙄

• What she did was wrong, but human beings have the ability to grow and change from their previous selves. We don't know what she's doing to improve herself, but we do know that she's made two apologies and personally spoke to the stylist she mistreated. The stylist has forgiven her and seemed to have moved on.

I'm not saying that Irene deserves to get a pass for this, but it's okay to give her the benefit of the doubt and move on, too. You don't have to like her, but you also don't have to hate her. You can choose to be indifferent to her or remain neutral just as how you feel about many other idols out there.

• Everyone was disappointed at her but how long will we drag it? She apologized twice and the person she misbehaved with only hoped for her attitude to change which we all are hoping for as well.

I hope it's a lesson learnt for her, if she continues this behaviour of hers then we'll know about it from someone else one day. But until then, there's no point in dragging it continuously bcoz what's done is done.

• What she did was wrong, but human beings have the ability to grow and change from their previous selves. We don't know what she's doing to improve herself, but we do know that she's made two apologies and personally spoke to the stylist she mistreated. The stylist has forgiven her and seemed to have moved on.

I'm not saying that Irene deserves to get a pass for this, but it's okay to give her the benefit of the doubt and move on, too. You don't have to like her, but you also don't have to hate her. You can choose to be indifferent to her or remain neutral just as how you feel about many other idols out there.

Yeh I get that :( it just makes me really mad. Everyones different I guess.

• Girl no one gaf how YOU feel about the situation the stylist forgave her Irene apologized 4 times and even told her fans to leave the lady alone and knetz moved on so It's best you build a bridge and get over it cause I assure you red velvet will be fine without you stanning them

Keep stanning ur nasty bitch no one cares 🥵

• Yeh I get that :( it just makes me really mad. Everyones different I guess.

It's already a long time ago. Why are you bringing such topics again. If you're angry, there's no need to make a whole thread about that thing in the past. Just leave her alone and forget about RV if you don't like her now.

• Yeh I get that :( it just makes me really mad. Everyones different I guess.

I absolutely get it, too. I've had personal experience with people who behave condescendingly, but I'm always accepting of change. I don't think it's fair to just cancel people immediately and hold their past behavior against them. Therefore, I'm hoping Irene has truly learned and grown from this. There are also multiple people who've worked with her who said she's great to be around, so I doubt she's an abhorrent person.

• Screaming at someone for 20 minutes is not a mistake especially when bell shao said this wasnt the first time she did something likr this

Lmao. I don't even care since I don't stan RV. But I don't judge people that fast. And everything is over she has apologized. If she doesn't fix her attitude then eventually she will get in trouble again anyways. Then the people who supports her will reduce anyways. :pepefeelsweirdestman:

• Imagine thinking that forgiveness is a bad thing. Crazy, right?

Studies confirmed you'll have more fun spending time with goth traffic wardens than with kpoppers who proved to be the worst bunch of sad pandas known to man.

KTzyVl.jpg

• It's no like she got away with what she did. So she apologies more then one time, even the Stylist forgive her and move on. What else do you want from her. I and many other accept her apologies and give her a second chance and hope she learn from her mistake and become a better person.

• irene is one of the only idols to actually reflect and apologize more than once after a scandal. shes promised to make efforts to be a better human, youre not the one she owes to an apology to so suck it up.

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!