I’m really surprised by BEP management skills

• Lol wait I pressed it before I write something

Edit: Ok so we’ve seen a couple of producers Try creating idol groups but the suck at management... bep is really proving to be one of the best tho.. the company is managing Stayc so well.. the level of content they are putting out + the balance in promoting members + the upscale in activities after ASAP got more popular, they also updated their wardrobe and changed mua+ they are so good to their Korean fandom and extremely good in communication nothing gets past them...

All in all they are doing so well imo and I can’t wait what they’ll have for us on staycs next cb

Your average ggs enthusiast...

Edited 2 times, last by I-dont-cAre ().

• They put together a group full of talent ngl, their vocals are so stable and i loved their choreo for So Bad. So Bad might be my second favorite debut song behind only BBY. But BEP really let them down with ASAP.

In fact, i think the only weakness of StayC is the lack of a true it girl visual type. Nobody really stands out visually for me.

• They are using their industry knowledge and experience to good use. Its working as seen with stayc's growth this comeback.

Also good selection. They choose the right members.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• I kinda agree. They are the only group now which I am excited to see what they can come out with in the future, maybe because I have high hopes since it is BEP cos I like his songs.

• They put together a group full of talent ngl, their vocals are so stable and i loved their choreo for So Bad. But BEP really let them down with ASAP.

In fact, i think the only weakness of StayC is the lack of a true it girl visual type. Nobody really stands out visually for me.

I understand what ur saying they don’t have a Irene or tzuyu that stand out from the rest of the pack.. although I would bet on Yoon she’s still really young and a bit awkward and didn’t find her style yet.. kinda remind me of debut Yoona a little bit.

The good thing is there is little bashing online for their visuals even after asap got popular.. Koreans comparing their visuals to miyeon the type that pulls you in and is not threatening

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• They put together a group full of talent ngl, their vocals are so stable and i loved their choreo for So Bad. So Bad might be my second favorite debut song behind only BBY. But BEP really let them down with ASAP.

wouldn't that also apply to Blackpink?

this usually is a minus of a fact when all members of group are beautiful, then it's hard for one of them to stand out :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

j is really pretty. she’s still only 16 so i’m sure she’ll grow up to be a goddess

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!