(Poll) Is Twice One Hit Away From Being THE Top Group In K Pop?

• People are really downplaying the impact of just one global hit song. The achievements for Twice will just pile up, the nominations and awards will fly in, it will change the whole landscape for them.

We all saw what dynamite did for BTS, we thought they could not get any bigger but the stats for BTS before and after dynamite is so huge it feels like BTS were playing on ground level before.

It is a reach to imagine Twice now flipping the table and overcoming everyone's expectations. But a viral hit like Gangnam style will do the magic for them. They will dominate that era like how Brave Girls is dominating melon out of nowhere. Newer opportunities will fly in and if Twice plays their cards right and maintain that level of spotlight, they are going down the history books for sure.

• I saw a picture of a capybara in a dress, let me find it

Waifu :pepelove1:

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CLOSE YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU CHEW

hJiuiwk.gif

• The gap between TWICE and BLACKPINK is much smaller than the gap between BTS and Blackpink.

So I don't get your point of this thread.

When The Album entered Top 10 of the 10 biggest music markets in the world, you should have already known how big the gap there is between BP and Twice. Even the longevity it has in BB200 is unparalleled by any Twice album. Rosé's OTG was #1 in both BB Global 200.

BTS >>>>>>>>>> >>>BP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twice

• People are really downplaying the impact of just one global hit song. The achievements for Twice will just pile up, the nominations and awards will fly in, it will change the whole landscape for them.

We all saw what dynamite did for BTS, we thought they could not get any bigger but the stats for BTS before and after dynamite is so huge it feels like BTS were playing on ground level before.

It is a reach to imagine Twice now flipping the table and overcoming everyone's expectations. But a viral hit like Gangnam style will do the magic for them. They will dominate that era like how Brave Girls is dominating melon out of nowhere. Newer opportunities will fly in and if Twice plays their cards right and maintain that level of spotlight, they are going down the history books for sure.

I agree with how one global hit song change the landscape of any group.

Its just a question of WHO WILL BE ABLE TO DO IT FIRST? Will it Twice? Or BP? JYP should do his best to come up with a global hit because if he fails, BP will surely widen their gap more leaving Twice even more behind.

• I agree with how one global hit song change the landscape of any group.

Its just a question of WHO WILL BE ABLE TO DO IT FIRST? Will it be Twice? Or BP? JYP should do his best to come up with a global hit because if he fails, BP will surely widen their gap more leaving Twice even more behind.

• The gap between Twice and BP are getting bigger and bigger each comeback. The Album era proved that. So Twice might not be able to catch up unless they can come up with a global hit. So I kind of agree.

But, BP is a consistent hitmaker. So everytime Twice seems to catch up, BP makes sure to run and widen more the gap. Hopefully, JYP could do it this time since BP is a monster group. Next to BTS, BP is the group not to mess with. They always prove their monstrous growth every comeback.

• I don't know man, will Twice be the top group in Kpop or at least the top GG? Will they create a global hit?

For BTS and BP labelled as consistent hitmaker, their songs only be a hit because the song is from them, whether it's good or not. People tend to like the songs if they are biased

And for Twice, there's too many bad titles labelled to them, people won't dig more information whether the title is true or not. We all know Twice is, you know, them and their titles and achievements, even if they don't look like one

I don't really care actually. I only care about Twice, and not their competition with other

• The gap between TWICE and BLACKPINK is much smaller than the gap between BTS and Blackpink.

So I don't get your point of this thread.

literally, that’s why i don’t get these threads that try to lump bp and bts together in terms of a standard or a benchmark of success

they are on two wildly different playing fields in terms of success. bts are currently the most dominant music act on the planet. even with bp being a success monster/giant, their numbers in a given metric is a fraction of bts‘s

• If Twice can get a hit song like gangnam style or dynamite levels I can see them becoming bigger than BP (BP still does not have a gp hit outside the kpop bubble) and getting closer to BTS. So in a way you are right.

But if Butter ends up being a 2nd dynamite or even bigger, then I doubt a hit song like gangnam style can put Twice above BTS.

I mean it took bts 8 years to get that so idk why u put it that way lol

BP have plenty of time to get those massive english hits

• I agree with how one global hit song change the landscape of any group.

Its just a question of WHO WILL BE ABLE TO DO IT FIRST? Will it Twice? Or BP? JYP should do his best to come up with a global hit because if he fails, BP will surely widen their gap more leaving Twice even more behind.

Twice isn't on the path to a global hit tho

Both bts & bp started showing promise with their korean singles

BP is yet to release a full english single(ice cream had korean lyrics) whether a collab or solo but when they do its bound to be huge

• Hey you right, can't speak for bts but for BP they had 2 things to back up their rep

Teddy... Nuff said

Immaculate debut songs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!