ARMYS WHAT IS GOING ON? GIMME YOUR PREDICTIONS

• What do you think we are gonna get? 29

1. Brits performance (4) 14%
    2. BTS feat on the Coldplay album (7) 24%
    3. Coldplay feat on the BTS album (10) 34%
    4. Nothing, being clowns as per norm (8) 28%

Chris brought up BTS himself and mentioned their Fix You cover and again played coy on collab rumours. This is the second interview and his most recent one where BTS collab has been mentioned in less than a day.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ICYMI, this was his interview from a few hours prior.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Gimme your predictions, what do you think we are getting? Lets discuss.

ETA - Chris on future collabs

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “ARMYS WHAT IS GOING ON? GIMME YOIR PREDICTIONS” to “ARMYS WHAT IS GOING ON? GIMME YOUR PREDICTIONS”.
  • Do I look like a fortune teller?

Anyway, I think that there might be a collab at some point but Chris playing coy on it isn't proof, shutting it down or denying rumors is always a bad PR move

Don't comment then, no one put a gun on your head and asked you to predict.

• He went out of his way to mention BTS in two interviews already and is playing coy about a collab being in the works. I think it’s okay to at least start painting our faces.... :pepe-clown-gear:

• He went out of his way to mention BTS in two interviews already and is playing coy about a collab being in the works. I think it’s okay to at least start painting our faces.... :pepe-clown-gear:

Yup, and this time we won't even have ourselves to blame for being clowns.

• Brits is on 11th May, BTS are nominees.

BTS are still not confirmed as performers but Coldplay are :eyes:

• It’s funny, you know, because Coldplay is probably one of the only few potential collaborators out there that the entire fandom can get on board with.

Even someone as true a friend to BTS as Halsey got backlash from certain parts of the fandom, not to mention Nicki, Charlie Puth (for good reason), Jason Derulo, Justin Bieber, even MAX at some point and to a certain extent, even Ariana.

• I don’t think we are being clowns. Chris came to Korea and two DJs have specifically asked him which he didn’t deny. It’s something big and I feel a collab plus a Brit award appearance. Hey let me be more clown and say maybe he handed BTS the award himself and spoke about the racist backlash.

Don't comment then, no one put a gun on your head and asked you to predict.

Lmao I don’t know why they entered with an attitude like that.

Deal with it kpoppies. BTS about to own 2021 even more than 2020

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!