Did you know that Niziu's Mayuka attended same junior-high as TWICE's Momo?

• mayuka momo.png

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

here is Momo talkin about it

later it was revealed that both Mayuka and Momo were students of Tanabe Junior High School in Kyoto!

also surprisingly other Niziu members Mihii and Riku, are also from Kyoto.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes this fact is known.

• Oh, I know this school, I've heard a lot about it. I just can't remember the name. I have taught art theory to students at Seoul National University, and I personally know at least 5 former students from Mayuk's school. I have often helped first-year students write essays in various humanitarian subjects, even created a useful resource for them to help them learn writing skills more quickly. Overall, the students spoke very well of the school, so it's no surprise that Mayuka has become a star! But I have not heard about the Twice group before. To be honest, I'm a BLACKPINK fan now !! Only shh. Otherwise, my students will just laugh at me (they are metalcore fans \m/)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!