I didn't expect the NCT Dream Album will consist of bops after bops! (it's still not out but judging from the verse chapters)

• To be honest with you. I wasn't sure if I would like the songs when I saw the colorful teaser pictures (I imagined it would be messy for some reason). but the snippets from the chapters were very impressive! Also, can someone explain the deal with the candle and Jisung? Each chapter, I get more curious. Especially the latest one "didn't know you can taste pain" just felt sad. I am really curious about the plot.

lt64IYu.gif

• Official Post

We don't really know what the deal is either.

There is a theory that it's a reference to Mark's return. Candle Light was the last song they did before Mark graduated.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The scene in the first track video where Haechan, Jaemin, Jeno, Chenle, and Renjun arrive to pick up Mark and Jisung may also be referencing that both are returning to the group (Mark after graduating and Jisung after his knee injury.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!