Most famous idol? Suga, Mark Lee, Lisa, Nayeon orTzuyu

• Lisa get highest retweet kpop idols on her birthday does it mean she's more popular than Jongkook and V. I'm blink but i don't think it's simple like that.

That's oddly specific. If you consider who constantly trends on Twitter (with/without the birthday hashtag), it's usually Jungkook. But I don't have receipts, ask some other ARMY for it.

<3 Jungkook  <3

ea0362846da444b2c53bbc93511ead2076c3f553.gifv

• Sorry but noone would cal Lisa Chinese on street. BP are very well known in fashion world. Fashion >>> great wall of China >>> kpop. Anyone who follow fashion or buy magazine can easily recognised Blackpink members cause they're not many Asian celebrity in fashion. While Suga is just jongkook and V filler.

That bold statement shows your priority. You think idols should be famous for their looks lol.

It also showed that you are proud and that BP are more well known in the fashion world than music and artistry. That’s not wrong, I’m sure that is something that some people are proud of, I guess.

I’m ok with this. Fashion, instagram followers, being influencers with CFs are very important in some circles. And oh, the magazine covers too.. we must not forget the many many magazine covers too ;-)

I prefer Suga being known and respected as a musician, both in east and west. Proof- he was asked for a collab with Max, Halsey invited him to collaborate a song in her album and named it Suga’s interlude, Lee Sora, IU etc collab with him. He won best producer back in 2017 for his song for Suran. Agust D captured many male fans, some who hated kpop. It that’s just from the top of my head. But then that’s my priority.

So in conclusion, in the fashion and visual industry, Lisa is more well known. In the music and creative industry, Suga is more well known.

• Not sure why some folks here are trying to push Lisa as non-East Asian-looking as an advantage when her face is typically South East Asian. She’s not white no matter how much you want others to believe so.

On top of that, during this pandemic, EVERY ASIAN regardless of East Asians, SEA, South Asians and even Pacific Islanders are being discriminated against simply for being Asian or looking like one. Racist Westerners aren’t just attacking East Asians contrary to your beliefs. Your fave is not an exception or an honorary white and you’ll need to accept that. Be proud of her Asian roots and her Asian features and stop trying to make her out to be something she’s not.

• bprevoluntion

Also just because something is common doesn’t make it right.

I hope you’re proud of yourself for diminishing Asian culture and identity.

As they say if you’re not a part of the solution you’re part of the problem.

Good luck with that

• Dramatic much? East Asia refers to the 3 countries in kpop community if you wanna go by geography then add Mongolia and whatever countries China governs..

Look back on comments from Koreans when Lisa debuted calling her a Russian elf and how she reminds them of western celebs..

And Why are u acting like it’s an insult and we are saying she’s less Asian than other people it’s just looks and heavily influenced by makeup and style

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• Damn, you guys really going in on Lisa.

Her legs being the only thing she has been noticed for.....

Way to degrade someone.

WTF? Who said that? Straight up dehumanizing.

I'm not going to bother to read the entire thread but I'll just report it so a mod can get it locked, because clearly some comments here are out of line and this thread is getting out of hand.

• :pepewhat:

Anyway, Suga is known for being a genius musician/producer/rapper and member of the biggest boyband in the world.

Lisa is more known as a model/ig influencer/dancer.

They have their own fields to play so I don't get why they get compared here?

It's like comparing sport stars to pop stars. It just doesn't make sense.

• Dramatic much? East Asia refers to the 3 countries in kpop community if you wanna go by geography then add Mongolia and whatever countries China governs..

Look back on comments from Koreans when Lisa debuted calling her a Russian elf and how she reminds them of western celebs..

And Why are u acting like it’s an insult and we are saying she’s less Asian than other people it’s just looks and heavily influenced by makeup and style

Are u aware how far Thailand is from Korea? She doesn’t look korean but she look typically SEA

And yes considering the increasing racist violence against East Asians in the west where I myself has been physically attacked, I AM dramatic about racism toward my ethnicity

Deal with it

• WTF? Who said that? Straight up dehumanizing.

I'm not going to bother to read the entire thread but I'll just report it so a mod can get it locked, because clearly some comments here are out of line and this thread is getting out of hand.

Am sure they said that cuz her legs went viral as a meme.

But i guess people also noticing her for her dancing especially Lilifilm the movie doesn't count.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!