Most famous idol? Suga, Mark Lee, Lisa, Nayeon orTzuyu

• Is this a troll? BP appear in Asian versions of magazines only, except maybe few rare ones in the west. While BTS has a Time cover + many other covers and random bookstores are full of some sketchy unofficial BTS books.

Noone follows who is the "ambrassador" of some niche luxury brand indidn'gain but YSL Dior Celine Chanel didn't said they

sorry again but YSL Dior Celine and Chanel didn't said they're Asian ambassador of the brands. Blackpink are global face of their brands.

Do suga fans think luis vitton would signed him if there are no jongkook and V in it.

• sorry again but YSL Dior Celine and Chanel didn't said they're Asian ambassador of the brands. Blackpink are global face of their brands.

Do suga fans think luis vitton would signed him if there are no jongkook and V in it.

Suga fans don't care about the fashion endorsement. He's an artist first. :clown:

You can go on believing that your faves are recognizable due to appearing in fashion magazines like any other faceless model. #StanGoals

• As an East Asian woman living in Europe I can tell you westerners -including most people in this very forum - lack comprehension than Asia consist of different countries.

U may not have noticed but Lisa isn’t white, she has a typical East Asian face. What happens to other Asians will happen to her too

Also out of curiosity - what is “revoluntion”?

I'm not sure if you're living in western countries but Lisa is nothing east Asian lookalike. Cause east Asian looking mean Chinese to the west. Many white didn't recognize Arab Indian or Pacific islander as east Asians.

• sorry again but YSL Dior Celine and Chanel didn't said they're Asian ambassador of the brands. Blackpink are global face of their brands.

See this and shut up. Suga is known by his name and for who he is.

IMG_20210507_092658.jpg

BTS have never gone for solo endorsements, so you comparing Suga to Lisa in an area where they cannot be compared is stupid af. Also LV did not choose BTS for V or Jungkook but for what BTS as a whole offers. I know the concept of group having priority over solo is an alien concept for some of you all but BTS are built differently.

• I'm not sure if you're living in western countries but Lisa is nothing east Asian lookalike. Cause east Asian looking mean Chinese to the west. Many white didn't recognize Arab Indian or Pacific islander as east Asians.

WHAT?

What bullshit downplaying of Asian identity is this?? Lisa - in case u didn’t know - is Thai

And the fact that you try to whitewash her doesn’t change that

• I'm not sure if you're living in western countries but Lisa is nothing east Asian lookalike. Cause east Asian looking mean Chinese to the west. Many white didn't recognize Arab Indian or Pacific islander as east Asians.

Which country are you from and how old are you? Also are you a male, cause everything you say just makes me so so close to confirming certain long held beliefs regarding your ilk.

Also since you don’t have the knowledge Europe is considered west :rolleyes1:

• most people didn't care about Suga either cause he's not jongkook.

who is jongkook? :melon_think:

If you mean my other fave jungkook , than yeah he's very popular :love: . I know that in your solo centric fandom you have trouble thinking how each member bring something of value to the table but believe me , all bts members are stan attractors with different demographics. But this thread isn't about suga vs another bts member but suga vs your fave. In which case , suga wins by actual metrics and musicality. As i said you can have the fashion..

• South East Asia : Lisa

Korea & West : Suga

But imo, there's not a huge difference between Suga & Lisa in terms of popularity worldwide

even google trends agrees. Add in China and there won't be much of difference in popularity.

Screenshot (124).pngScreenshot (125).png

ik google trends is just one metric but it's still relevant.

💙 Jungkook 💙

a48a28768c1eed5cb1354391714a7c63067a2681.gifv d86e3be4045423f589e45a01d7fa7278b38a9d09.gifv ca6168152ef1c1bccffdeacf3e83b2e00438f5f8.gifv

• WHAT?

What bullshit downplaying of Asian identity is this?? Lisa - in case u didn’t know - is Thai

And the fact that you try to whitewash her doesn’t change that

But that user is right.. she looks nothing like East Asian. Does she look chinese- korean-Japanese to you? She doesn’t at all.. there is a reason she has rumors of her biological father being white

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• Ahh my head hurts seeing some of the stupid messages in this thread.

Suga did collaborations with international and korean artists. He has a proper discography , charting, streams with his name added to it. And when ppl listen to his mixtapes, then now it's him.

I am yet to see ppl who actual care about cover pics or can identify person on the cover pages of magazines. Most ppl would assume they are some model and leave it, so I dunno how we can conclude they are most famous with the no of cover pages.

Also to people saying she don't look asain - Lisa looks exactly like a south east asain, I dunno where this narrative is coming from. Compare her to average thai person you will see the resemblance. Dont compare with thai actresses tho cause majority of them are mixed unlike lisa.

• But that user is right.. she looks nothing like East Asian. Does she look chinese- korean-Japanese to you? She doesn’t at all.. there is a reason she has rumors of her biological father being white

In case U didn’t know East Asian is not only China Korea Japan :rolleyes1:   :rolleyes1:   :rolleyes1:

Wow we have now reached the point where non Asian are lecturing East Asians what East Asians look like

But so that we all know:

In your opinion what does Lisa look like, pleas speak loudly so we can forever know “what Asians don’t look like”

🎤

• Also to people saying she don't look asain - Lisa looks exactly like a south east asain, I dunno where this narrative is coming from. Compare her to average thai person you will see the resemblance. Dont compare with thai actresses tho cause majority of them are mixed unlike lisa.

Thank you for this. This western supremacy wish to whitewash Lisa and rob her of her Thai identity is outright disgusting

• Anyway. When blinks next claim only "a few trolls" downplay BTS to try to hype up their faves, this thread clearly proves them wrong.

Blinks think Lisa's legs (the only thing she has ever been noticed for in the west outside her fanbase) are more recognizable than Daechwita, all the BTS magazine covers and all the BTS performances. The disconnect with reality...

Edited once, last by myaza ().

• Damn, you guys really going in on Lisa.

Her legs being the only thing she has been noticed for.

Way to degrade someone.

I don’t care about Lisa per se. But this forum have a severely warped opinion about East Asians and I’m really REALLY sick of it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!