Most famous idol? Suga, Mark Lee, Lisa, Nayeon orTzuyu

• and he achieved all of that with no promo, imagine the numbers if there was a physical copy of d-2 and promo.

imagine saying for a bts member "if your idol was relevant" lol

If he or any BTS member just puts all the solo songs they have recorded to date on a CD and start selling it tomorrow for a regular album price then it'll sell 1m in a day if not 2m.

The topics like popularity, visuals, talents etc are personal opinions (I mean people won't change their stance even if you try to do so which is okay) so I just vote in the polls and leave the thread but kids were being too loud here with the narrative "no BTS member is relevant individually or outside the group" hence just showed them the numbers. It's a troll so it's better to ignore it.

• Anyways, my opinion is Bob. You don't need Youtube views or streams or whatever nonsense metric, to know who Bob is. You don't need to google search who Bob is, because everyone knows who Bob is. Bob is the most famous idol ever to exist even your grandma knows who Bob is

Pin oleh 웬디 di Day6 | Suami

• You are saying Lisa is the most popular idol or am I reading it wrong? Why are you backtracking it to make it about Suga when you claimed she is the most popular. Period. How is Lisa the most popular idol internationally when facts negate it. Are you actually sharing identical promo tweets from sister radio stations to prove a point, lmaaao.

P.S. Don't cherry pick data, Suga is more searched than her on google so your saying she is more popular actually is negated.

• You are saying Lisa is the most popular idol or am I reading it wrong? How is Lisa the most popular idol internationally when facts negate it. Are you actually sharing identical promo tweets to prove a point, lmaaao.

P.S. Don't cherry pick data, Suga is more searched than her on google so your saying she is more popular actually is negated.

this is should be only one criteria, others criterias should be taken in consideration and even so she is higher than Suga in that list.

BTS have a bigger fandom (than blackpink) so the searches reflect that but if we are talking about individual popularity with non-kpop obviously Lisa has an edge over Suga. Also, keep in mind that Lisa appeal also to younger women, fashion brands want her to endorse her products so it's obvious she is in high demand . I don't know why is it so hard for you guys to see it.

in general she is more known amongst the gp internationally than Suga.

• this is should be only one criteria, others criterias should be taken in consideration and even so she is higher than Suga in that list.

BTS have a bigger fandom (than blackpink) so the searches reflect that but if we are talking about individual popularity with non-kpop obviously Lisa has an edge over Suga. Also, keep in mind that Lisa appeal also to younger women, fashion brands want her to endorse her products so it's obvious she is in high demand . I don't know why is it so hard for you guys to see it.

I only speak on facts and numbers love, there is absolutely no doubt objectively that Lisa is not the most popular idol in the world. Not even top 3 most popular. You can keep stating your opinion and pass of what your friends and family say as facts, but those aren't facts.

• of course lisa, nobody even recognizes bts members out of their group sorry not sorry, thats why ateez and nct always gets mistaken as bts they're not that good as solo members in means of popularity, meanwhile lisa is internationally recognized as the ponytail girl wherever she goes

even if we're going to say suga is more popular than lisa, lisa is still more popular in china and thailand which puts her a lot forward

butthurt too much?

Omg whose alt is this? So hilarious I can’t :angryr: :cryingr:

Lisa >>

BTS as a group is more popular but individually blackpink and Lisa is pretty much the most popular idol internationally

:pepe-clown-gear:

Blinks using radio twitter accounts to prove popularity!!! :cryingr: :angryr: You guys have a lot to learn. We Armys have dealt with that trend since 2019. The solos always hype and use this as proof of popularity. It’s called clout but has no impact.

Come back to me when individual members get late night American tv hosts name drop your faves regularly.

This was yesterday

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What a dumb statement.....

Here have a read.

Jimin topped the 2019 ranking for the Preferred Korean Idols in 2019. He ranked: #1 for females ages 13-18, #1 for females ages 19-29, #1 for males ages 13-18 and #2 for males ages 19-29, giving him the rank #1 for the overall survey. 19.1% of respondents (Koreans ages 13-29) chose Jimin.

Cool. He should be on the list

• South East Asia : Lisa

Korea & West : Suga

But imo, there's not a huge difference between Suga & Lisa in terms of popularity worldwide

<3  𝐿𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒  <3

ff1f69a1dce3e10dfde47ba448d8bff5debc096a.gifv 7e097f2e0beb6477fb86c15ed6668c6d6256e600.gifv 81b3dacd0c342fa71fdfccd57e7b4e2495c90676.gifv

• Just visually, i think Lisa is more famous than Suga. I bet if you polled 100 average Americans, more of them will have heard of BTS than BP obviously but of those that have heard of BTS, only hardcore Army/Kpop fans would be able to identify Suga. While every single person that's heard of BP would easily be able to identify Lisa.

Part of it is racial unfortunately. Lisa has a very distinct and unique look being half or full Thai, while Suga would be mistaken for JHope by like 90 percent of the American GP.

ETA: Like out of 100 random Americans, maybe 20 will have heard of BTS (the ratio is actually less in my office but my office is older so that skews the results). Maybe only 5 have heard of BP. But all 5 that know BP will know Lisa, while i dont know if 5 could actually pick Suga out of a BTS lineup.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!