BTS will never be as important to kpop as TVXQ and BigBang

• Go back in time and stop TVXQ and BigBang from ever happening. Then come back to 2021 and see what you got waiting for you.

Absolutely nothing.

Now. Go to 15 years into the future from today and see where kpop is then come back to 2021 and tell me what you saw.

More of the same. But in a much smaller scale cause kpop is probably a shell of its former self.

For BTS to "pave the way" they have to make it possible for other groups to be as successful as them. And so far that's not happening. Not even close actually.

TVXQ can make more money in one Japan tour than BTS can in a world tour.

Last time BigBang released a song it charted #1 and broke records and they didn't even promote it cause they were in the military.

BTS is doing good though.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• but they've beat every record tvxq and bigbang ever held :whatr:

Make that make sense

Because the groups I mentioned and others made kpop global in their time. This gave BTS an already established kpop audience that other generations didn't have.

In other words BTS had a head start. TVXQ especially did not. They single handedly brought back the entire industry from its death bed.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I really don't know if you're trolling or if you're serious but if you are serious then sure think whatever you want as long as it makes you sleep at night.

Been distant from kpop for a while now because kpop fans are really getting weird and you're a perfect example.

This isn't about fanwars, your faves or mine, it's about some people's hardwork and achievements that you are completely dismissing right now.

Bts broke into multiple markets and did as good if not better than the groups you mentioned and if you say otherwise you are biased.

• what drugs?

• he said be as important and not surpass which i do disagree with him lol

That's basically the same thing. You have to surpass someone first to be as important as them. But, BTS is still more important than both groups.

I don't know much about TVXQ but I doubt Big Bang is important to kpop now. I think they are the opposite.

• That's basically the same thing. You have to surpass someone first to be as important as them. But, BTS is still more important than both groups.

I don't know much about TVXQ but I doubt Big Bang is important to kpop now. I think they are the opposite.

woahh thats a literal opinion.

and no its not the same thing, you can surpass a group and still not be as important as them.

• I really don't know if you're trolling or if you're serious but if you are serious then sure think whatever you want as long as it makes you sleep at night.

Been distant from kpop for a while now because kpop fans are really getting weird and you're a perfect example.

This isn't about fanwars, your faves or mine, it's about some people's hardwork and achievements that you are completely dismissing right now.

Bts broke into multiple markets and did as good if not better than the groups you mentioned and if you say otherwise you are biased.

Don't answer seriously, OP is a troll who was banned on the older forum and got a new lease to life after revamp.

• woahh thats a literal opinion.

and no its not the same thing, you can surpass a group and still not be as important as them.

That's not an opinion, it's facts. To kpop, BTS is more important. You cant deny what they have done for the industry. OP, can't be serious with this thread.

So you disagree with OP but you're going to argue with me for also disagreeing with them?

I already corrected myself.

• That's not an opinion, it's facts. To kpop, BTS is more important. You cant deny what they have done for the industry. OP, can't be serious with this thread.

So you disagree with OP but you're going to argue with me for also disagreeing with them?

a 3rd gen stan saying bts is more important to kpop than bigbang, GD was in the industry before your favs were born, sit down.

i like bts but to say thats facts is funny.

• a 3rd gen stan saying bts is more important to kpop than bigbang, GD was in the industry before your favs were born, sit down.

i like bts but to say thats facts is funny.

Sis, don't start with that. I was also around for the 2nd generation when Big Bang were active but, BTS is on a whole other level.

Do you disagree with OP or do you agree?

It is facts. Just take a look at all the articles that are written about their career. So you like BTS but you're going to deny their achievements in favour of... Big Bang? lol.

Yes, GD, not Big Bang as a group. I know that GD is a legend but I don't think Big Bang as a group is important.

Do you know how many kpop groups self produce now and rap, including BTS? They aren't special. :D

• That's not an opinion, it's facts. To kpop, BTS is more important. You cant deny what they have done for the industry. OP, can't be serious with this thread.

Do you know anything about the history of TVXQ and BigBang and what they did for the industry?

Or did BTS introduce you to kpop as recently as 2018 and that's the only group you know?

• Do you know anything about the history of TVXQ and BigBang and what they did for the industry?

Or did BTS introduce you to kpop as recently as 2018 and that's the only group you know?

I was also a 2nd generation stan. Do you know what BTS did for the industry? The industry wouldn't be so progressive if it wasn't for them.

I know but BTS is being compared to groups like The Beatles and Backstreet Boys. They are more important to Kpop and its history.

I'm sure TVXQ and Big Bang were important but now BTS is the face.

• when have i ever denied bts achievements stop being delulu. saying bigbang are more important to kpop in no way denying bts achievements, i think your the one denying bb's achievements by saying they arent important which is bs. and i disagree with op because i do believe bts will be important to kpop but in their own time, what do articles prove? you clearly dont know shit about bigbang, please sit down when your talking about the ones with the nickname "kings of kpop"

they made the first kpop cheering lightsticks too so make sure to cheer them with it.

• I was also a 2nd generation stan. Do you know what BTS did for the industry? The industry wouldn't be so progressive if it wasn't for them.

I know but BTS is being compared to groups like The Beatles and Backstreet Boys. They are more important to Kpop and its history.

exactly, this is NOW

bigbang already made ways for kpop back in their time. yes we shouldnt deny bts's achievements but to say bb wasnt important to kpop is beyond delusional. but then again im not suprised because your the same person who said blackpinks success was all smoke and mirrors, whats next? aespa is more important to kpop than bts?

• when have i ever denied bts achievements stop being delulu. saying bigbang are more important to kpop in no way denying bts achievements, i think your the one denying bb's achievements by saying they arent important which is bs. and i disagree with op because i do believe bts will be important to kpop but in their own time, what do articles prove? you clearly dont know shit about bigbang, please sit down when your talking about the ones with the nickname "kings of kpop"

they made the first kpop cheering lightsticks too so make sure to cheer them with it.

And, now BTS has that nickname and even the American industry is calling them that.

I know what Big Bang did "for the industry" but any group could have done it, sorry. They were just lucky and the first of their kind.

"In their own time." Whatever you think they will do "in their own time," BTS has already done it.

• I was also a 2nd generation stan. Do you know what BTS did for the industry? The industry wouldn't be so progressive if it wasn't for them.

exactly, this is NOW

bigbang already made ways for kpop back in their time. yes we shouldnt deny bts's achievements but to say bb wasnt important to kpop is beyond delusional. but then again im not suprised because your the same person who said blackpinks success was all smoke and mirrors, whats next? aespa is more important to kpop than bts?

• exactly, this is NOW

I never denied it lol. You're the one going from 0 to 100 because you have something against me. You're always looking for an argument with me.

I literally said, "I doubt Big Bang is important to Kpop now." Never denied their success, I just don't think the kpop industry claims them anymore because BTS has their title.

No one talked about Blackpink and Aespa. This thread is about boy groups.

I think you do agree with OP so I'm going to leave this conversation. :clown:

• another episode of misskarinadoesntknow aka mrsbetterblink speaking bullshit.

any group could have done it? dont make me laugh, you sound dumb as fuck right now. if any group could have done it why havent we seen many groups already do it?

and its not luck but hard work. learn the difference perhaps?

Could you take the name calling and profanity down just a notch please lol? We can keep this civil.

TRUE kpop fans know how important BigBang was. But new fans are less interested in history and will never know their impact.

• how old r u? you DID deny bb's impact and now your saying you didnt, LMAO. you straight up said they werent important and to still say now is still delusional. yes bts has their titles and i havent denied that. and no i dont agree with op like ive said bts will be important to kpop in their own time, that isnt agreeing with op lmao, your mad because i called you out for being a delusional 3rd gen stan who cant accept your faves faves are the kings of kpop.

notice how on this argumwnt i havent said anything bad about bts while you on the other hand are doing the opposite to bigbang, lol.

ill talk to you once you gain knowledge missbetterblink

• This thread contains 201 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!