YUEHUA PROMOTED YENA ON TWITTER FOR NEW VARIETY SHOW!!!!$$$

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You re forever if maybe yena will joined everglow

Do you like that ?

She is one entertainer person so her job is maybe presenter in variety show

I wouldn't mind her joining Everglow. People talk about how she'll overshadow the other members or she'll be the Yeri of Everglow, but those cases aren't valid in her situation. Everglow had a good 2 years getting a head start to publicize themselves and Yena joining Everglow had been a speculation since debut. It would be no surprise. The only issue is, will wiz*ones accept her joining Everglow.

I have a pretty good feeling she'll join Everglow. I think the point of her being an MC and joining other variety shows is to further expand her popularity which in turn will make Everglow even more popular if she joins.

It's also great to see a "new face" on YH KR Twitter. Usually it's WOODZ, Everglow, and actor Lee Do-Hyun.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

Edited once, last by winniethepb ().

• I wouldn't mind her joining Everglow. People talk about how she'll overshadow the other members or she'll be tried like Everglow, but those cases aren't valid in her situation. Everglow had a good 2 years getting a head start to publicize themselves and Yena joining Everglow had been a speculation since debut. It would be no surprise. The only issue is, will wiz*ones accept her joining Everglow.

I have a pretty good feeling she'll join Everglow. I think the point of her being an MC and joining other variety shows is to further expand her popularity which in turn will make Everglow even more popular if she joins.

It's also great to see a "new face" on YH KR Twitter. Usually it's WOODZ, Everglow, and actor Lee Do-Hyun.

This is right

I think wizones can accept izone disband cause they has support chaewon's cover in woolim live with 8,5k comments on yt and 100k views.

They should support the girls carrer individuel if they should wish produce curse

• This is right

I think wizones can accept izone disband cause they has support chaewon's cover in woolim live with 8,5k comments on yt and 100k views.

They should support the girls carrer individuel if they should wish produce curse

From what I see, it's just Everglow and their company getting all the heat. maybe it's prejudice towards a Chinese company? Or maybe it's the fact that Everglow has quite the 4th Gen GG success story... W/e it is, people need to respect both Everglow and Yena regardless of their decisions. Getting upset about these situations helps no one.

• From what I see, it's just Everglow and their company getting all the heat. maybe it's prejudice towards a Chinese company? Or maybe it's the fact that Everglow has quite the 4th Gen GG success story... W/e it is, people need to respect both Everglow and Yena regardless of their decisions. Getting upset about these situations helps no one.

Not prejudice. It's because Yuehua was one of the companies that backstabbed Wizones by rejecting the contract extension. Starshit and maybe 8D were the other two companies that rejected the extension.

So if you see KWiz targeting those three companies specifically, now you know why.

This is also why my enthusiasm for EG has gone down. It's hard to support a group whose label is on my shit list.

• Yuehua and Starship have a tight business relationship. If Starship wants their trainees out then so would Yuehua. It's just company politics. I'm not sure if you've worked in an international company before but that's just how it works.

I'll show you how tight their business relationship is...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Not every company will let their most popular artist promote another company like this...

Also when Yuehua's UNIQ debuted, Starship artists such as SISTAR and Monsta X openly promoted them on social media.

They have a very close bond and their business model is the same. Promote their trainee on a survival show and debut them later. Yuehua and Starship never had the intention of furthering the contract in the first place. There is nothing to get mad about... They aren't evil companies either, they care for the artists too. Most of Yuehua's and Starship's artists are doing well. Your argument is probably... Iz*one sells millions of albums, and this and that... Sure they sell millions but how much really is going into the hands of the artists and their label? Iz*one's high production, many youtube videos, Swing Entertainment's cut, Royalties, etc. If Iz*one was truly making a lot of money for Yuehua and Starship and their artists, do you really think they would've pulled out? Companies aren't incompetent and ignorant, they probably did their financial analyses. Both Yena, and Wonyoung and Yujin, have work lined up for them, which probably makes them more money than Iz*one. What Iz*one brings is really just fame.

That said... I support a group because of the artists. Do you want to know why I chose Everglow? Because I like their music and their character. I also support them because they aren't from a large well-established company (Yes their company is big in China but they don't have the same resonance as YG or SM). Groups from well-established companies don't need my financial help. Groups with a lot of potential from companies such as Yuehua Korea critically need the numbers. Yeah, I buy Blackpink albums and BTS albums, but I only purchase the bare minimum, it's to show that I support them. However, I spend the most money on Everglow because Blackpink and BTS probably eating Korean beef every day and have millions of dollars whereas Everglow members are making nothing to trying to pay off their debt.

You know, people who make these rash decisions such as boycotting companies, don't do these artists any good. It Fucking Hurts them... If you don't want to support them, FINE, that's you... But don't disseminate negativity that'll hurt artists who are working hard, giving their blood, sweat, and tears, and trying to live their dreams. That's just unthoughtful, selfish, ignorant, and simple-minded.

Edited 6 times, last by winniethepb ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!