Hello everybody

• My name is Mary and I work as a sales manager in Richmond, Virginia. My passion in life — tasty food and online games :) Also, i really love traveling while on vacation and meet unusual persons, like me. :-):-)

• Alex waited for what felt like an eternity when Mandy walked back into the house. Before he could say anything Mandy started, “Rob, her son is visiting her this week. Bumped into him in their driveway. Guess his sister is coming over too.” Mandy looked pissed as she walked back to her window. Sure enough a guy about their age walked out of Wendy’s house and started talking to her. When she didn’t respond he went over and shook her. There was still no response and Alex started to get worried. What if he called an ambulance? Rob felt Wendy’s neck. His hand lingered there for a little while but he then stood up straight and looked around https://bigboobsgifs.com/ .

Mandy and Alex watched in astonishment as Rob bent back over his mother and began to feel one of her tits. Rob hadn’t wasted any time and had slid his hand right down the cup of her bathing suit and began kneading her large but saggy tits. Mandy reached back and began massaging Alex’s cock through his shorts. Rob dropped to his knees and pulled his mom’s tits out of the swimsuit. He looked around again before wrapping his mouth around her big areolas. He squeezed her tits hard and almost lost himself in the feeling of her hardening nipples in his mouth https://boobsgifs.com

Mandy and Alex saw Rob shoot back up to standing almost as quickly as this had started. He stuffed Wendy’s tits back into her top and gave her another theatrical shake. A small blonde stepped out of the house. Mandy could feel Alex’s cock twitch at the tight body rocking a floral sundress. She was a caricature of what Mandy hated in other women. Mandy and Alex watched them talk a bit and then the two of them picked up Wendy and walked her back into the house. Rob came out and grabbed her empty wine cooler and her magazine and gave one last look around https://bigtitsgifs.com/

Mandy was smiling as she turned around to face Alex. Her hand was still on his cock. She released him and laid on the bed, stripping off her shorts and underwear, exposing her waxed cunt. “Eat me out, I need to think.”

Alex got on his knees and dove between her thighs. She was already pretty wet so it didn’t take long before he felt her pussy start to contract against his finger. He had grown so used to going down on her it was almost a reflex to start pushing on her lower stomach to slow her bucking so he could keep up and finish her. She began to shake and Alex knew he was almost done. She let out a cry and Alex pulled his face back and stood. In seconds he’d dropped his shorts and dug his cock into his cousin. He loved the feeling of her velvety snatch, but he was a little disheartened with how distant Mandy was. He laughed internally, he was fine fucking her passed out body, but if she was disinterested it messed with his mojo.

Edited once, last by vucovino ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!