Lisa prediction.

• interesting points you made.

• I'm pretty sure it will chart very well in us and uk. People there are whipped for her.

Coming to korean charts, it's highly unpredictable. Since lisa's not korean, idk if her solo's success in the west will make knetizens proud. But it's a given fact that if the song will be good, everyone will support it with ease.

Lisa's solo success can be attributed to the fact that when blackpink:the show happened, it wasn't rosé's solo song which was making noise. I saw lisa's say so cover trending crazily at that time.

That's why her stardom is crazy. She pulls in immense numbers with ease.

• I think Jisoo will sell over 500k easily. Her fansites should have enough time to prepare and fundraise because her solo will come after the next group comeback. I wouldn't blame them for holding funds back, we're not being given much notice of these 2021 drops and it would make things less frantic. And in terms of the whole fandom I think Jisoo has the least complex relationship with the whole fandom on average. I think most fans will want to support her no matter who their bias is.

If the song is in Korean like Jennie's was maybe that will affect international reach but it could make it more popular in Korea. If we were betting on it I'd guess 650k.

• Then I think it would be almost certain lol. Rose's solo is nearing 600k and she has actually the smallest chinese fanbase. Lisa is prob gonna pull insane numbers even with a single album

Currently Rosébar is the most popular bar, also her cfans started saving months ago, they bought around 300k.

• What do you mean the most popular bar... lisa is the biggest with decent margin

Lisa official weibo have the most followers but Rosébar have the most followers among BP bars

Rosébar : 828k

Lisabar : 784k

Jenniebar : 770k

Jisoobar : 618k

Yes, Lisa is the most popular in China among GP but doesn't mean they will buy phisical albums, the bars are the ones organizing albums funds etc...and Rosébar saved for Rosé solo for a while, meanwhile Lisabar spend their money on BP album and didn't save for her solo before end of january.

• Imagine if they gave her cringe rap like she did in ic. It will be a big turn off lmao. It's gonna be successful without any doubt, but i hope it lives upto the expectations

Wut? That rap literally made that song lol. Has the horrid state of local rap with the mumbling ruined everyone's taste in rap?

• Wut? That rap literally made that song lol. Has the horrid state of local rap with the mumbling ruined everyone's taste in rap?

i'm not talking about the first 2 rap verses. The first 2 verses were dope .That rap verse at the end was put in unnecessarily. They repeated it two times lol.

• Lisa's fandom have fewer times to save up for her solo than Rosé's. And Idk if ot4 will buy it, because from what many lisa akgaes have been saying, ot4 are unsupportive to her.

But if I'm being positive, I'll say she can get 1 million

OT4 will be supportive if they are OT4 LOL

Me for one, buy all solo albums

• All i know Lisa is not going to get the same level of support of blinks Rosé had.

If you think that's not true, then you can't possibly be in the fandom.

• Internationally? #1 both exc. US and BBG200(Rosé did it), Spotify streams(1st day: 3M-5M 1st week: 20M-30M), BB100 #70-80 since radioplays are not to be expected

South Korea? I'll say Top 20-30 Melon, 2-3 wins(Physical sales and SNS)

Sales: 500k - 700k (but they're the biggest contributor in BP The Album and they have the shortest length of fund preparation)

1st day Hanteo sales: 250-300k (YG out of stocking)

1st week sales: 400-500k

• I think her solo will be the most successful solo from BlackPink. :|:|:|

Depends how will you define successful.

Jennie and especially Rosé have the best balance of success in their solos with their songs charting so high in Kcharts and international charts.

Lisa for sure will achieve big achievements internationally but SK is still a question.

And take into consideration that the biggest Kpop group is coming back in the last week of May and will for sure dominate K and international charts.

• Am fairly certain she will not get #1. Simply cuz BTS will be in that spot with Butter.

Her solo might be in June, but BTS will still be in the #1 spot even then.

• Then I think it would be almost certain lol. Rose's solo is nearing 600k and she has actually the smallest chinese fanbase. Lisa is prob gonna pull insane numbers even with a single album

On the contrary, Rosé has the biggest Chinese bar. She's big in China. I can even argue that she is as big as Lisa in China. Lisa just has the most number of followers in Weibo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!