Palette vs. Lilac

• The best album 21

1. Palette (15) 71%
    2. Lilac (11) 52%

I find that these albums are very similar structurally, both albums have:

- 4 MVs and 1 b-side teaser

- RnB duet

- the same composer for the best ballad(Kim Jehwi: Through the Night and My Sea)

- been promoted on music shows

tenor.gif?itemid=14647733

Edited once, last by chat-2 ().

• I wanna choose both but god Palette really helped me through a rough time. I know people preferred through the night over Palette but Palette still speaks to me and honestly if I had to choose a song to theme my life it would be Palette!

~ ω

• I wanna choose both but god Palette really helped me through a rough time. I know people preferred through the night over Palette but Palette still speaks to me and honestly if I had to choose a song to theme my life it would be Palette!

Same, Palette is really such a comforting song. It’s really soothing, and helps you just kind a calm down you know?💕

• Same, Palette is really such a comforting song. It’s really soothing, and helps you just kind a calm down you know?💕

Exactly! It helps you realize that it's ok to not have things together! It's fine to be one side of you and the other side of you! IU and GDragon both help us realize, we'll be fine. Life is hard but in the end we'll be fine <3

~ ω

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!