[Knetz] Male and female Thai celebrities' visual nowadays (sea of beautiful people)

• 01bright1.jpg

92028458_106359777700305_81357886155915264_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=SPjIXAG7BJUAX_IdBRM&_nc_ht=scontent.flko3-1.fna&tp=14&oh=cb2bc600584ae11c2cce9d0628e16c39&oe=60B9F2F1

02gulf.jpg

02gulf2.jpg

1.1.jpg
    03win-2.jpg

04luke.jpg

04luke2.jpg

05up.jpg

05up2.jpg

92963509_227200711956972_1369409322571792384_o.jpg

06new-3.jpg

08davikah.jpg

08davikah2.jpg

09mild.jpg

09mild2.jpg

10love.jpg

10love2.jpg

11sara.jpg

11sara2.jpg

12pat1.jpg

12pat2.jpg

13tu.jpg

13tu2.jpg

F*cking handsome and pretty

original post: here

1. Win Metawin,I love you so much

2.I know all of these kids.

Aching-Oldfashioned-Africanharrierhawk-size-restricted.gif

3. Bright and New ㅠㅠ New looks like that Japanese actress so much, but I forgot her name

4. What's happening in Thailand, there's so many f*cking pretty and handsome people out there!!!

5. Wow!! They're all so pretty and

handsome, they have that exotic charm to them!!!

6. There are lots of mixed race there too, and even if they're not mixed race, they're still f*cking good-looking. It's so nice to see all the pretty celebrities from different countries.

7. My brat is here, Gulf-yah I love you ㅠㅠ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUUWMEDJqgAcJ5WIsAZlKTHzT91u1blBd0SA&usqp=CAU

8. My Thai-lovelies, why are you guys all here...? ㅋㅋㅋ

9. Wow all the girls are so pretty

10. There are so many F*cking pretty and handsome people in Thai ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ, Bright, Win and Love-yah I'll cross the sea for you, I love you...

11. As expected from Nick-kun's country

12. Why is everyone so good-looking? Wow

13. OP.. You need to write down their names

14. Most of them are mixed though. Aside from Bambam and Lisa are there not pure Thai celebrities?

15. There are so many pretty kids in Thailand, it's not for nothing that we're taking Thai trainees.

16. The 2nd guy looks so Korean. He

looks like a KPOP idol ㅋㅋㅋ

02gulf.jpg

17. What's his name???? Can I ask about him in Thai community????

02gulf.jpg

18. Gulf is freaking handsome ㅠㅠ

19. They all look so healthy.. Totally my style ㅋㅋㅋ

20. Thanks to Bambam and Lisa I've

grown so interested in Thailand

nowadays, everyone's so handsome and pretty. Seriously I need to watch their drama.

Source

• Yeah, Thais get along well with Mainlanders, Thai celebs are no stranger in C-Ent...

Mike x Esther Yu

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mike x Ju Jingyi

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mike x Mao Xiaotong

Nene also starred in C-Drama before Chuang

[Rumour] There will be 6 Thais participate in the upcoming Asia Super Young

e.g.

External Content twitter.com

Edited once, last by miile ().

• I hate this comment:

Most of them are mixed though. Aside from Bambam and Lisa are there not pure Thai celebrities?

arghhh :mads:

• I hate this comment:

Most of them are mixed though. Aside from Bambam and Lisa are there not pure Thai celebrities?

arghhh :mads:

I feel like most foreigners don't know that most Thais ARE mixed. Like if you ask the average Thai person today what is a 'pure Thai', most of them wouldn't really be able to answer either. Modern Thailand has been multicultural, multiethnic since Day 1.
    https://www.matichon.co.th/news-monitor/news_2694697

• I feel like most foreigners don't know that most Thais ARE mixed. Like if you ask the average Thai person today what is a 'pure Thai', most of them wouldn't really be able to answer either. Modern Thailand has been multicultural, multiethnic since Day 1.
    https://www.matichon.co.th/news-monitor/news_2694697

most thais are either fully southeast asian or mixed with Chinese. That represents the norm.

you know damn well what the user said when they meant "mixed". Stop twisting the narrative and gaslighting. Being biracial white gives you so much special treatment and many privileges in Thailand.

• most thais are either fully southeast asian or mixed with Chinese. That represents the norm.

you know damn well what the user said when they meant "mixed". Stop twisting the narrative and gaslighting. Being biracial white gives you so much special treatment and many privileges in Thailand.

An envoy of King Louis XIV of France, Simon de la Lubere, recorded that persons of various ethnicities, Burmese or Khmer not counted as they were about the same, dwelled in Siam. The ancient settlement of the Indian (from either modern days Tamil Nadu or Kerala) is evident from Hinduism relics and inscriptions from 8th or 9th century scattered in Phattalung and Nakorn Si Thammarat. Thai ancient documents from 17th century also recorded about the noble title Chularajamontri, whose task was to control the resident from the west (India, Middle East and Europe). This was a very important title judged from the salary and the land possession thus, they must be many residents from the "west" in this era.

Anthropologists believe those in the south of Thailand have darker skins as they descend from South Indian immigrants and relate to the dark Pacific islanders.

Privileges? What privileges the half white may enjoy outside of showbiz? They get discounts from restaurants and shopping malls? They can get a free ride to a famous college? They enjoy better employment rate because they are half-white or because they speak fluently a foreign language? They are preferred in sport world simply because they are half-white or because they have bigger bodies?

• They enjoy better employment rate because they are half-white?

EXACTLY. English is a plus because Thais equate anything involving white people and their culture with higher class and higher intelligence. Even a regular thai with darker skin won't get hired as much cause of the way they look.

half whites are seen by thais as better to represent the country due to having the palest skin and Anglo Saxon features, so of course they benefit the most in everything.

here is also more evidence

Its becoming very clear to me that you have NO CONSCIENCE and NO EMPATHY because the toxic mistreatment these half thai women went through is VILE. Anyone who has a heart would fight for this to stop. One of the women states she was the first person searched anytime an item went "missing" because she was the only black student in her school. It wouldn't have happened if she was half white, thats for sure. Even when one of the girls went to an international school, there was still racism. Racial bias and racial profiling happens.

This is the fault of the thai media. If only they didn't prop up so many half whites or portray dark skin people negatively when doing blackface. If you have ever been a victim of discrimination, you wouldn't be quick to normalize it.

• Nope, Black Thai celebs are doing well in Thailand...

One of the top model and actor in the 90's, an openly gay, yes no problem in Thailand !

One of the top singer in the 90's, you can see his 5 children at 8:22

A Ghana-born comedian and actor, moved to Thailand around 20 years ago, married to local, see at 1:52

It can be seen clearly that Thai Ent has a long history of accepting Black celebs, no problem in Thailand !

(Unfortunately, these Black celebs didn't even married fellow Black girl, why don't you accuse them of being racist? Is it Thai Ent fault? It's just their preference.)

If these Black celebs make their way to Korea Ent or China Ent, will they be accepted there?

It's not Thai Ent fault at all, if these Black celebs might not get accepted in Korea or China.

It depends on Korean or Chinese preference, not Thai, for instance, Mike, he matches Chinese preference, so he's doing well in China.

...and, no, despite his stage name, he's not mixed White, he just use his family bag business brand (Michel Angelo) as his stage name, don't get fooled by Thai celebs English name. It's not easy for non-Thai to pronounce Thai name, so most Thai celebs opted to use English name.

...upcoming Hollywood film

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited 10 times, last by miile ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!