☾♛☽ All I Do is Wait - A Baekhyun Thread

• Are you in your feelings rn? Me too. Come express your feels in this thread on a sympathetic shoulder, from thoughts to favorite songs and moments.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's the first song that made me realize that Baekhyun has this sweet voice. ;(;(;(;(;(;(;( During my baby-L days, it was a little difficult to recognize members. But I always remembered him as the Beautiful guy. ;(;(;(

• I can't believe it's already time for him to go 2x2x2x2x2x

I'll share some of my favorite songs 2x

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love this performance of Candy :cutes:

:crys:

• Official Post

This is the first time an enlistment has really hit me like this. :peperain:

• I'm just so devastated :pepe-comfy:

I still remember when I first fell in love with him and his voice when they dropped XOXO

Especially Black pearl will forever hold a special place in my heart because it was that exact song that made me fall in love with his voice </3

External Content youtu.be

Oh I will camp in this thread so be prepared for all of my essays :peperain:

No Thoughts Head empty, only Baekhyun

F0CgG2zaUAIMXea?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2zaUAERynm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2xagAEwdCR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• There are a lot of reasons this one hits differently. I think each one hurts for a different way, based on their personalities, and I think the reason this one gets me is because he also tries to be the sunshine and lift everyone, especially in their darkest hours. This is the guy who told us all to go home and rest, you worked hard. This is the guy who always tries to distract from the tears to help the other guys. This is a guy who I think pretended to forget the words to songs on his last Vlive to lighten up a potentially heartbreaking moment. Then to learn about the struggle he’s had all along with his health. And then to see the way he talked (honestly IMO) about how much he would miss the fans and our love...ahhh.

I hope during these two years he has the chance to live a little bit outside the spotlight and recharge himself, like so many have come back from their service.

We will wait but we will miss him in the worst way.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I'm in denial :pepe-sad:

It hits differently bc it's baekhyun, he's such a sunshine :pepe-comfy:

External Content youtu.be

• Happy birthday to one of my fave persons in the universe, I wish him all the love and happiness in the world :pepelove1:

Baekhyun always works so hard and sacrificed so much for us his fans to always give us his best. Even now he made sure that when he’ll be gone we will have lots of content to still enjoy. I can’t even describe how much I love him and how much he means to me. :pepe-sad:

I don’t even want to sound dramatic but he really played a big part of my teenage years. Stanning him and Exo really brought me so many happy moments. ;(

He gave me so much comfort during times I felt very down and lost. He’s truly the best </3

He is and will be always my number 1 and I will support him till the end

Happy birthday Baekhyun, I hope you’ll have a nice and safe service. We love you and we will wait for you. Our light< <3

F0CgG2zaUAIMXea?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2zaUAERynm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2xagAEwdCR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• :pepe-comfy:

now I'm really crying :pepe-comfy:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!