Has this man even heard BTS' entire discography to make such an audacious claim?

• So going off the (very vague) clues we have, I'm thinking Butter might have "Get Lucky" vibes. That would explain the '90s vibe' + daft punk + justin timberlake + 'summery' descriptors.

• So going off the (very vague) clues we have, I'm thinking Butter might have "Get Lucky" vibes. That would explain the '90s vibe' + daft punk + justin timberlake + 'summery' descriptors.

Get Lucky is one of my fave songs and Nile Rodgers loves BTS, what if he worked on the song

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-excited::pepe-hype::pepe-excited::pepe-hype::pepe-excited::pepe-hype::pepe-excited:

This will be me soon from all these rumors, jesus christ:

unknown.png

STEP Stan BTS STEP Anticipate them in 2022 STEP Visit bulletproof

211024-PTD-AMA.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!