Armys we have some spoilers about Butter from djs, thoughts?

• What do you all make of this?????? The Columbia Records radio tour bus has started and they are doing promo similar to Dyna for Butter with radio stations, shows us CR is confident and to say the response from the DJs is great is an understatement, seeing better response from them than for Dyna.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So what do you all think? We got a bop on our hands or what?????

Also hoping better radio promo than Dyna too.

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Armys we have some spoilers about Butter from djs” to “Armys we have some spoilers about Butter from djs, thoughts?”.
  • Columbia going all out, we love to see it

• OMGGGG, yes please

• Official Post

So what do you all think? We got a bop on our hands or what?????

Also hoping better radio promo than Dyna too.

There's no way it's 1.) not getting better promo and 2.) not a bop - the successful DJ intros speak to both and BTS didn't have all the big name CFS when Dyna dropped - they do now. I'm so hyped!

:pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype:

• There's no way it's 1.) not getting better promo and 2.) not a bop - the successful DJ intros speak to both and BTS didn't have all the big name CFS when Dyna dropped - they do now. I'm so hyped!

:pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype:

All of this, yup yup. We have a potential Dyna killer on our hands :pepe-toast:

• Personally I think the "it sounds big and bright" comment is the biggest spoiler cause everything else just very vague. So it seems for me that we really are getting another dynamite-bwl-poppish-kind-of-song and ngl I am kinda disappointed that concept clips were THAT misleading and it's just a Dynamite 2.0 on the horizon and nothing else. From other point of view I am glad that my expectations were cooled down cause when English single was announced I had a feeling that they're just following Dynamite route but concept clips got me all excited for mayhaps smth different so I am just glad that now I can calmly wait for whatever is coming without any too high expectations. I still hope that concept clips at least have smth to do with MV, I think this aesthetic is amazing I want them to fully showcase it to us and I am very very excited to see Hoseok's new hair style in hq)

• Personally I think the "it sounds big and bright" comment is the biggest spoiler cause everything else just very vague. So it seems for me that we really are getting another dynamite-bwl-poppish-kind-of-song and ngl I am kinda disappointed that concept clips were THAT misleading and it's just a Dynamite 2.0 on the horizon and nothing else. From other point of view I am glad that my expectations were cooled down cause when English single was announced I had a feeling that they're just following Dynamite route but concept clips got me all excited for mayhaps smth different so I am just glad that now I can calmly wait for whatever is coming without any too high expectations. I still hope that concept clips at least have smth to do with MV, I think this aesthetic is amazing I want them to fully showcase it to us and I am very very excited to see Hoseok's new hair style in hq)

Well its dance pop and they always said it was gonna be a fun song from D1. It was not gonna be a dark concept. Whether the video is bright or not, remains to be seen. Also it is possible that the dj just assumed its gonna be a bright video cause that is how they see BTS. There is a lot of ways a song can be presented, so lets see what we get.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• Official Post

Well its dance pop and they always said it was gonna be a fun song from D1. It was not gonna be a dark concept. Whether the video is bright or not, remains to be seen. Also it is possible that the dj just assumed its gonna be a bright video cause that is how they see BTS. There is a lot of ways a song can be presented, so lets see what we get.

This. Didn't one of the DJ's on the Dynamite round swear it had rap in it? Yea...

• External Content twitter.com

• Called it phenomenal

• I thought Dynamite wasn’t going to do it for me personally, because I prefer the concepts that I think are slightly deeper,... but I have listened to Dynamite almost every day since it came out! 😆.

So I have faith this will be a banger. I don’t love US DJs, but if they think it’s already more of a banger than Dyna, my interest is certainly piqued.

I hope that rapline (or at least Joon) come through, but I’m not sure I trust that so much.

• This thread contains 66 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!