• izonieee is that you my friend?

• best lisa rap

jennie rap

jisoo and rose sing

selena collab

I am only including officially released songs but:

Lisa's Best Rap:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jennie's Best Rap:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rose's Best Vocals:

Jisoo's Best Vocals:

Only thing that is right here is that Selena was a unique collab partner

• Well I wouldn’t say that. It was AIYL

• Is everyone just memeing about this song?

• i said best becaz not best lisa rap

• Why is this in anon section?

Blinks sure likes to forget this song exist if it's really BP best song

• Why is this in anon section?

Blinks sure likes to forget this song exist if it's really BP best song

People are scared and care way too much about their AKP reputation for some reason. It's a bit ridiculous, but I guess I can empathize.

• OP's grammar is great

• Lots of obvious trolls in here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!