Genuinely Dumb things a fandom has done?

• Why are you acting like that Bora speaks for the whole fandom? A large majority actually dislike that account a lot. She may have run with it but stop acting like it was the whole fandom.

When one rewrote history to follow their own narrative trying to defend their fave for sampling a speech in his song :danceb:

Thiers evidence he knew who made the speech. it's an infamous speech for god's sake, he didn't just put it in the song for no reason. The companies statement was a full on lie

Time for blinks to stop concerning themselves with Armys and look at ice cream. It’s funny how you don’t even acknowledge it’s existence.

• Its just a speech tho, can anyone other than thataurora tell me how his speech was offensive and whats wrong with my fave sampling it?

Jim Jones was a man that was a cult leader, and he did some very terrible things that I don’t even think I can say. I don’t put any fault on suga whatsoever. When I heard about the news, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, forgave and moved on. A lot of people were saying it’s a diss track, and that could very well be true. I don’t have an opinion on it, since it’s a very sensitive topic for me to talk about but yeah. I hope this helps you understand why some people were upset about it being used. I don’t think suga should get hate though. He made a mistake, and I believe that he has grown from it💕

• Nope theirs evidence he knew it was jones this article explains it well:

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…ampled-it-for-his-mixtape

I can see Butter has you pressed even before coming out.

Karma just shortened BP's lifespan as a group by a month and decreased their next songs chart position by 5. Congrats.

On topic: When that fandom claimed best selling female album, only to be proven wrong.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yesterday #Kpopsoracist was trending and people were pointing out how ARMY basically lied for Suga to rationalize him using Jim Jones. At the time, i kinda believed Jim Jones was largely anti-korean and Suga knew what he was doing. But all the months after the fact, it just seemed like ARMY was grasping at straws to make a racist figure more racist to south koreans, so it wouldn't look as bad to the black community.

Either way, a pretty good 2/3 days on the forum and still in Top 5 fandom freakouts for me.

• Yesterday #Kpopsoracist was trending and people were pointing out how ARMY basically lied for Suga to rationalize him using Jim Jones. At the time, i kinda believed Jim Jones was largely anti-korean and Suga knew what he was doing. But all the months after the fact, it just seemed like ARMY was grasping at straws to make a racist figure more racist to south koreans, so it wouldn't look as bad to the black community.

Either way, a pretty good 2/3 days on the forum and still in Top 5 fandom freakouts for me.

When NCT stans claimed Taeyong is not a bully only to be proven wrong. When they claimed their members dont support CCP and police violence.

When that NCT stan in this thread wrote fanfics about a NCT members being traumatized by Jungkook hugging him, after majority of their fandom trended hashtags claiming Jungkook is a sexual harasser.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Koreans - Mailing period blood to groups (look up 2PM) and trying to murder an idol (look up TVXQ)

International - Everything Twitter does. Something about that blue bird be making kpop fans insane

է-ąɾą էաìçҽ çհąղʍìղą ʂղʂժ ɾҽժѵҽӀѵҽէ ìէՀվ աօղժҽɾցìɾӀʂ ҍӀąçҟքìղҟ ąҽʂքą

• Thiers evidence he knew who made the speech. it's an infamous speech for god's sake, he didn't just put it in the song for no reason. The companies statement was a full on lie

Ofc a blink would make baseless assumptions to supposedly incriminate a bts member even when a formal apology was issued . Never give bts the benefit of doubt or take them on their words . And btw sampling, from jim jones was done multiple times throughout history by a lot of singers. (Refer to the long list :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones a suprisingly better source than the allkpop one you were oblivious enough to quote.)

It's in no way a condonning of his horrible murderous acts and the fact that kpoppies periodically mention this incident when they apparently have zero grasp of the situation and just spreading intox is reckless and shows their true motive.

Btw, it was bora and her lackeys who spread the anti korean narrative . Which was debunked by armys themselves so i don't know what you're trying to do here making it as if majority of armys tried that shit..

In such a thread, better remember the masses of blinks of your own fandom who excused the use of a hindu deity for an mv. Shameless hypocrisy really.

• Why are you acting like that Bora speaks for the whole fandom? A large majority actually dislike that account a lot. She may have run with it but stop acting like it was the whole fandom.

Time for blinks to stop concerning themselves with Armys and look at ice cream. It’s funny how you don’t even acknowledge it’s existence.

Why are you acting like that Bora speaks for the whole fandom? A large majority actually dislike that account a lot. She may have run with it but stop acting like it was the whole fandom.

They forgot the word "Mose" still being existed on cheap corny lyrics.

• fortuna

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!