Critical Role - D&D show where a bunch of voice actors sit around and play dungeons and dragons!!!!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Does anybody watch or listen to Critical Role?

Byleth - now we have a place to discuss it lol

• Byleth

my favourite person (IRL) taliesin jaffe because he strategises and thinks about the game and so forth

favourite in character person - scanlan shorthalt because he's funny

• Haha I can believe that I disgust randomly about Movie on a Kpop forum and it ends with that I meet another person who watch Critical Role a Dungeon & Dragons web Show :|:|:|

it's a small world and to think it was you and I of all people lol

• Byleth

my favourite person (IRL) taliesin jaffe because he strategises and thinks about the game and so forth

favourite in character person - scanlan shorthalt because he's funny

I love Laura for her 13 old humor and Sam because he is so good damn funny. His sponsor Ads are always so creative and funny like the BTS one. And my favorite Charter is Scanlan because of his songs and in Campaign 2 it Travels Charakter Fyord :|:|:|

• I thinks it's crazy how much he know about BTS and got really a lot right about them :|:|:|

External Content www.youtube.com

• I love Laura for her 13 old humor and Sam because he is so good damn funny. His sponsor Ads are always so creative and funny like the BTS one. And my favorite Charter is Scanlan because of his songs and in Campaign 2 it Travels Charakter Fyord :|:|:|

I'm not completely up to date with season 2 I'm only on episode 123 so no spoilers okay? lol

and you literally can't go wrong with any of them or their characters they play the game ok but really they are excellent story tellers...

• I'm not completely up to date with season 2 I'm only on episode 123 so no spoilers okay? lol

and you literally can't go wrong with any of them or their characters they play the game ok but really they are excellent story tellers...

Yes I thing Matthew Mercer do a really nice job as Dungeon Master. He is so creative and bring the moments really to life. Did you know that Laura was the Voice Actore for young Trunks from Dragon Ball Z :|:|:|

• Yes I thing Matthew Mercer do a really nice job as Dungeon Master. He is so creative and bring the moments really to life. Did you know that Laura was the Voice Actore for young Trunks from Dragon Ball Z :|:|:|

yeap...it was only because of them that I realised that they were involved with voicing acting and followed their careers a bit and through their Between the Sheets interviews lol

BTW I'm off to bed now but reply and I'll continue the conversation in the morning

• Hell, I love both DnD and dragon ball, but I haven't heard of Matthew Mercer. Anyway, the last time I played D&D was many years ago, when I was still a child. Now I sometimes go to twitch and just watch people play, and gradually I want to return to this game. Moreover, I have a vacation at work right now, and friends can keep me company. And yet, you won't believe it, I came across a website describing spells dndguide.net. Nostalgia came over me, ha ha. Do you think it makes sense to invite friends and try to play it again, or maybe someone is gathering a company and wants to play, if anything, write to PM?

Edited 2 times, last by Liam63 ().

• Hell I love both DnD and dragon ball but I haven't heard of Matthew Mercer

huh really?

Critical Role is like the no. 1 webshow thingy for D&D...

almost everyone's heard of it and I've never even played a game of D&D before lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!