Horror movie 'Goedam' rounds out idol-studdied cast list

• Horror movie 'Goedam' rounds out idol-studdied cast list

181239568_202393208166666_3394124590662000245_n.jpg

0004919243_001_20210503084801314.jpg

Article: Lee Minhyuk, Arin, Shownu, Joo Haknyeon begin filming for movie 'Goedam'

Source: Dispatch via Instagram

1. I mean, why not use some actual actors.. why always with the idols..

2. Why so many idols?

3. I was thinking oh, that looks like Seo Jisoo, and it's Seo Jisoo.. and oh, that looks like Seolah, and it's Seolah.. oh, that looks like Exy and it's Exy... I knew Arin was in this but I had no idea so many other idols too...

4. If you guys have such a problem with idols in dramas and movies, then go watch dramas and movies with rookie actors in them..

5. It's just so painfully obvious that the producers are trying to force this movie into popularity by pulling in all their fandoms;;;

6. This line-up looks more fitting for a music concert than a movie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Aren't they all idols?? The acting feels like it's going to be awkward

8. They're basically all nugus...

• I haven't seen an idol studded cast like this since Dream High!

Hopefully the movie plot is good though!

Imma be real most teen horror movies of all countries, the acting is questionable lol.

But it's horror, so you go in for the scares and chills!

~ ω

• I mean the cast is different every episode/ story in it, as much as I have heard.. so they are not all working together..

I do wonder why they casted so many idols, but it will be more profitable to them since idols take less fees and bring promising fandoms who buy and stream.. way more profitable than some rookie actors who usually ask for more fees

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!