[COMPLETE] AB6IX x AKP Red Carpet Q&A!

• Official Post

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ABNEWS! It's finally time that AB6IX is getting close with us, and this time it's on the AKP Red Carpet!

If you didn't know, AB6IX recently came back with their latest song, "Close", a song that showcases the return of ABNEW's favorite genre, Deep House!

For those that don't know much about AB6IX, be sure to check out our lexicon page of them!

AB6IX is a four-member group comprised of members Woong, Donghyun, Woojin, and Daehwi. Without ABNEW, AB6IX would not be complete, as seen from their recent mini-album, where the concept revolves around being "Mo' Complete".

So please show AB6IX some love by sending them questions here on this thread, and anticipate their appearance on May 14th KST (May 13th USA time)!

If you haven't yet, please give AB6IX's new song a listen!

See you then, salute!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Follow AB6IX on their SNS:

BNM Official Site

Twitter

Instagram

YouTube

Facebook

TikTok

• Which song did you guys have the most fun with? favorite hair colors?

• Hello I have two questions ~

1) Is there any activity or hobby each member have developed during the pandemic!?

2) What is your favourite song from the mini album?

I love your music and your dedication to it!!

Edited 2 times, last by nctzenn ().

• Hey AB6IX!

Just know that ABNEW is always cheering you on! :cheersc:

Whats a B-Side you would recommend to new ABNEW?

and What was your favorite part preparing this comeback?

We love you and we want you guys to know that appreciate your hard work :cutes:

• Hi !! Love you all so much <33

Curious if you could have a movie be the concept for a title track which one would you choose?

Thank you, Isabelle !!

• Hi Daehwi, Woojin, Donghyun & Woong!!

First of all, I love you so much! You make me so happy and I‘m very grateful to have you, AB6IX, in my life!!

I wanted to ask if you could say something to the abnews of the LGBT+ community? Just some words of support would mean sooo much! You‘re my angels!!

Take care and stay healthy!!

— Your Derya❤️❤️

:iloveyoub:

• If you could choose one superpower what would it be?

(answer from all group if possible)

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

SEVENTEENDKZ

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Edited once, last by sundeep2413 ().

• Hi AB6IX!!!

Congrats on your successful comeback!! My question for you guys is, if you could choose any of your other songs (either from this album or from previous albums) to have its own music video, which one would it be and why?

Thank you for all your hard work!! I love you all and I hope you stay healthy 💖💖

-Andrea

• hi there AB6IX!!!! i have two questions i’ve always been curious of :omgr:

1. what do each of you want the general public and/or new fans to take from your music at first glance??

2. are there any k-hip hop and/or k r&b artist or producers you’d want to collab with??? i know zico produced the answer but would you want to collab with any others.

i’ve been with you since your debut and i can’t be more proud to be called an ABNEW. i hope we can make more memories together!!!!

with love, snubslucas <333333

• Upon recording for this comeback, it seems like all of you had a hard time recording so we'd like to know what are the lessons your learnt from the experience you had?

Daehwi told that this is their best comeback so far and it was so surprising to see the unexpected achievements you got and ABNEWS are so happy about it and as well as AB6IX I guess and with that we'd like to know if you expected this coming like what are your expectations for this album and on the main song?

AB6IX have been receiving and doing individual activities and I bet all of you are rooting for each other but how it feels like to work without the other members on your side?

Always take care and let's meet each other soon!

- Bea

Edited once, last by wooojin ().

• Dear yeppi, my love of my life. I have questions for you:

1. Why you are so cute and make me falling in love everyday??? Explain this Yeppi!!!!
    2. Woong and Donghyun.. do you have any recommendation of place to go in Daejon?? Or Yeppi.. any recommendation in Seoul? I would love to do photo hunting when I can visit Korea again.

• To my dear Shining Stars,

What is your process of producing or writing a song? How do you come up with an idea?

Which one is your most favorite song from all of your albums?

• Hi AB6IX! I'm an abnew since debut :)

I wanted to ask about what challenges you face when preparing for comebacks, as everyone knows the yeppis are very involved in every process of preparation!

Take care and always be happy ❤

- Tish

• Congratulations on your latest comeback, AB6IX!

I want you to know that I absolutely like your songs and i've been listening to them a lot. I am always looking forward to new music from you, guys!

My question is, what do you think is your biggest pride being in AB6IX?

Lotsalove, J!

Ahhh im so happy, check out my sig lol

• Hello AB6IX!!!! 💙 I have two questions; one for AB6IX and one for Daehwi 💙

1. 'close' is the rebirth of 'breathe', if you could rebirth another AB6IX song, what would that song be?

2. Daehwi, out of all the 3 songs that you composed in this album, which one was the fastest and which one was the longest when you made it?

Edited 2 times, last by Genhwius ().

• Hi AB6IX! I'd just like to say I'm a huge and and I really love your latest album! My question for you is: How long to you practice in a day? Like dance practice, learning a new dance, etc.

Thank you! Have a great day!

• Hi AB6IX !! 🤩🤩😍😍

i've always amazed how you produced many 5 star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐songs in literally every comeback ! Like none of them aren't good . 🔥🔥🔥

So , i wanna ask some questions ..

1. What you do when you are facing hardship or trouble when writing / producing songs?

2. Beside Abnew , who do you look up the most as an inspiration ?

3. How do you go through hardship that is personal / can not be shared with anybody ?

That's all from me,, i hope it's not too much to ask 😅

AB6IX FIGHTING!! ABNEW FIGHTING!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

#CLOSE_1STWIN

• Hiii AB6IX

Congratulations on Your comeback!! I have been listening to it 24/7 and its soo good...

My Question for you guys is, if you would pick 1 coreography from the album which one is the hardest and took the longest to prepare?

Thank You For All the hard work and make sure to always be safe and stay healty!! Love You Guys 🌸🖤

• Hi boys! I actually have 2 questions:

1.) Are there any languages you wish to learn?

2.) Did you watch any movies recently? Do you mind recommending some to abnews who are bored in their home?

That's all! I love you so much and I hope you visit the Philippines soon!

From, Vernice.

• Hi AB6IX!!!! ♡ ♡ ♡

First of all, congratulations on another great comeback !! as abnew, I'm always proud of your growth as artists and I fully trust that you will always bring us good music, I love all your songs~!

These are my questions:

1. Is this comeback the consolidation of your musical identity with deep house, which is a representative genre of yours? Or are you planning to give your style a twist soon?

2. What artists do you admire when it comes to discography?

Stay healthy and happy please ♡ you are my light! abnew loves u so much~!!!! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

-Alexandra

• Hi my shining stars! Thank you for the opportunity to ask my boys questions. I have few questions for you :

1.) if you're a fan, whose member would you be a fan of?

2.) words that will cheer you up when you’re feeling down?

3.)if COVID-19 ends, which country do you wanna go for a concert?

That's all from me!! I'm sorry if its too much, I'm so excited to ask (。ŏ﹏ŏ) <3

I love AB6IX so much!!!! I hope all the best for you and the comeback!! Fighting everyone <3

- from abnew with love, alea

• HI AB6IX!! Hi Woong, Donghyun, Woojin, and Daehwi!

I want to ask you guys something. On May 22nd that will be our 2nd Anniversary! Yeay!! Congratulations! What’s motivate you to always strong until now? This is my last semester in collage, and I have to do my thesis, but I don’t have any motivation to do it. THANK YOU! LOVE YOU GUYS!

• This thread contains 58 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!