[Discussion] Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru (J-drama)

• Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru (2020)

English title: Cursed in Love

What's Next? Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru – Lakorn View

Leads:

eWzYW_5s.jpg Qlk2Q_5s.jpg

Yokohama Ryusei | Hamabe Minami

Just finished watching this drama and I completely LOVED it! I love the lead actors and their couple, they have a lot of chemistry, I really love them <3 I also love that there's a lot of things happening in the story, like criminal case etc. and I liked learning and seeing all the japanese traditional sweets. it's exciting until the end! I totally recommend this drama! I'll give more opinions under spoiler (please put opinions under spoiler if it has spoilers about the story!)

Trailer:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He who throws dirt always loses ground.

BLΛƆKPIИK

• Totally agree with everything you said!

This one can be outside spoiler :saint: <3

Currently Watching: Watashitachi Wa Douka Shiteiru - MyDramaList

• He who throws dirt always loses ground.

BLΛƆKPIИK

• Ehh...Is that Minami Hamabe? She's getting mature, still remember her cute chubby cheeks in Anohana. I might watch this drama, seems interesting :love:

Actually I just watched the first eps of her comedy dorama, still ongoing.

Date_My_Daughter-mp1.jpg

"I don't like laughing at people in a way which makes them feel bad." ~Kyomoto Taiga~

0d7f97ef651b5649a795eb005867c63f.gif

5d32e75d410469d70a9bc9035b12e66a.gif

0ada580d39d9ed1dc9c6c8aa105a41f1.gif

77c0b8caca3836a8fe0c368f59b7d127.gif

• I watched a lot of j-dramas through the years and for me this is also in my top 10 most favorites j-dramas <3

Ehh...Is that Minami Hamabe? She's getting mature, still remember her cute chubby cheeks in Anohana. I might watch this drama, seems interesting :love:

Actually I just watched the first eps of her comedy dorama, still ongoing.

Date_My_Daughter-mp1.jpg

Yes it's Hamabe Minami! You should definitely watch Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru, the drama is awesome and Minami looks so beautiful in her role. I heard about her new drama too and I'm planning to watch it (not right now but soon) I also want to see her other dramas from the past!

• Yes it's Hamabe Minami! You should definitely watch Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru, the drama is awesome and Minami looks so beautiful in her role. I heard about her new drama too and I'm planning to watch it (not right now but soon)

https://i.mydramalist.com/dWp5e_4c.jpg?v=1

I randomly watched Tario Fukushu Daiko no Futari because of Masaki Okada, didn't even realize the female lead is Minami ;(

Definitely gonna watch this, she looks so pretty in kimono :waterr:

"I don't like laughing at people in a way which makes them feel bad." ~Kyomoto Taiga~

0d7f97ef651b5649a795eb005867c63f.gif

5d32e75d410469d70a9bc9035b12e66a.gif

0ada580d39d9ed1dc9c6c8aa105a41f1.gif

77c0b8caca3836a8fe0c368f59b7d127.gif

• I love the leads, I knew Minami Hamabe from Kakegurui Live series and I knew Yokohama Ryusei from Panda .... I don't remember the title lol.

Overall the drama is good, I love the culture of Japan potrayed in the drama. Also, the thing I like the most are the sweets they make.. Ugh make me crave it so much 😋.

But the weakness is the drama is a bit slow but I guess most of jdramas are like that so no complain. Also, I recommend you guys to watch Ashi Girl, or if you like thriller maybe you will like Anata No Ban Desu. 👍🏻♥️👍🏻

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!