Which TXT songs would you recommend to fans that are interested?

• Official Post

I think I'd recommend these:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What about you? :whatr:

• I agee with your list

• Ohhh....yes, this is exactly my list. And I will add Runaway too.

• i think it depends on who i’m recommending them too! txt have dwelled in a bunch of different genres so you have something for almost everyone <3

do they have any r&b flavored tracks? I always assumed them to be sugar rush and power pop..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• do they have any r&b flavored tracks? I always assumed them to be sugar rush and power pop..

20cm and way home

External Content youtu.be

Eternity in general for their less poppy tracks (except drama)

External Content open.spotify.com

• do they have any r&b flavored tracks? I always assumed them to be sugar rush and power pop..

20 cm

Jazzy song,Fairy of Shampoo

Yep! The ones mentioned above are R&B (20 cm and Way Home)

This one also has some Hip Hop/R&B flavor

• External Content youtu.be

and

• Yep! The ones mentioned above are R&B (20 cm and Way Home)

This one also has some Hip Hop/R&B flavor

Nakayuki

Thanks for the recs, all! I always like to discover new music, especially when it's b-sides from artists I might have overlooked because the tt didn't appeal to me. I really liked 20cm and Angel or Devil!

:pepe-excited:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!