Why am I still public enemy #1?

• I got some tea served to me last night that I will keep private but I don't understand why so many users and former users has such a big problem with my return.

I served my time.

Besides it's a new era for allkpop. New forums and new possibilities. The Drew_B of old does not exist anymore. Hell I barely even listen to kpop anymore. Will I make controversial threads again? Probably. But nothing that will serve me a potential lawsuit like the old days. And nothing that goes against the rules.

So for those people I'm referring to, if you see this (as a guest) please dont be a hater your whole life and please don't attack my man again for helping a brotha out.

For those who are new here and don't know me. Hi I'm Drew_B. The greatest MeU that ever lived.

Nice to meet you all. And don't ever forget. f(x) = life.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No. You are just irrelevant.

That's good. Even better.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• get updated with the times boomer. There’s blackpink

BlackPink hasn't had a good song since "As If Its Your Last".

Though to be honest I haven't heard "Lovesick Girls" yet.

• you should ^^ f(x=2021) = “blackpink - lovesick girls”

Hey now. Slow your roll.

Let's not compare Gods like f(x) to current trendy BlackPink.

• I am pretty sure it is people being upset because you used to be VERY hostile and would spread a lot of misinformation for your own entertainment, not caring who it harmed. I am not saying that gives people the right to snap on you but I understand why people are still upset.

You say you have grown and I will try to give you the benefit of the doubt, please do not make me regret it.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• i wasn't on the forum during your prime : D but if ripia could become a moderator (what a plotswist) why would some be bothered with your return. new forum, new beginnings. anyways, welcome back!

• I am pretty sure it is people being upset because you used to be VERY hostile and would spread a lot of misinformation for your own entertainment, not caring who it harmed. I am not saying that gives people the right to snap on you but I understand why people are still upset.

You say you have grown and I will try to give you the benefit of the doubt, please do not make me regret it.

You're right. I was The Joker back in the day. Attempting to burn the whole establishment to the ground for my own amusement.

But I swear I'm not that guy anymore. And yes ripia was a lot like me back in the day. A much softer and calm version of me though. Hes changed too and so far is doing a great job as a mod. His style and thought process so far is a great fit for the new forum and what its trying to achieve.

• Idk... People are weird af. Everything you say they take personally and start to insult together with the whole gang of "friends". The sad part is that they think that they are cool and smart bc of it. Lmao! Make my day every time.

Just ignore them... They are the real "bullies" of the site.

What did you do to get potential lawsuit?

• Bold of you to assume you're the #1

:!: :!: :!:

True lol. I'm as forgotten as SS501 today.

There are new big bads for the mods to battle.

• You're right. I was The Joker back in the day. Attempting to burn the whole establishment to the ground for my own amusement.

But I swear I'm not that guy anymore. And yes ripia was a lot like me back in the day. A much softer and calm version of me though. Hes changed too and so far is doing a great job as a mod. His style and thought process so far is a great fit for the new forum and what its trying to achieve.

As long as you do not display your previous behaviors I am open to giving people second chances.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Idk... People are weird af. Everything you say they take personally and start to insult together with the whole gang of "friends". The sad part is that they think that they are cool and smart bc of it. Lmao! Make my day every time.

Just ignore them... They are the real "bullies" of the site.

What did you do to get potential lawsuit?

I'll pm you later about the lawsuit situation.

I look at it this way... The people who get "harmed" bc their read weird stuff on the internet about the group they like should stay away from it bc it isnt place for them obviously. It is a lot worse to attack someone personally on the internet just bc you dont agree with him/her than to say some lie or unpopular/weird opinion about kpop group or anything. Like lmao... Witch-hunt on fucking forum....

• I look at it this way... The people who get "harmed" bc their read weird stuff on the internet about the group they like should stay away from it bc it isnt place for them obviously. It is a lot worse to attack someone personally on the internet just bc you dont agree with him/her than to say some lie or unpopular/weird opinion about kpop group or anything. Like lmao... Witch-hunt on fucking forum....

I have no issues with differing opinions, absolutely none. But when nasty comments that attack someone on a personal level are brought into differing opinions on music, that is when it becomes an issue for me. Also, making false rumors about a person's life that could affect someone, is an issue and is inconsiderate/abusive.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!