Itzy is officially CANCELED

• It's not bp's fault if others try to make songs like theirs without having the talent of teddy and his crew.

Btw drew stay mad and bald

How can I be bald when no group is good enough to snatch my wig?

And Teddy hasn't made a good song since AIIYL.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not all that 'noises' song is bad. If it is bad, no idol can enter Melon at all because the majority of groups nowadays make that 'noises' as part of their song. It's either the producer/composer can blend those 'noises' well or not to attract the attention of listeners.

• How can I be bald when no group is good enough to snatch my wig?

And Teddy hasn't made a good song since AIIYL.

A very unpopular opinion it seems. Not our fault if you are so limited into thinking every song has to sound like stuff from 10 years ago. D4 type of stuff is not everything teddy has done in recent years.

Why is this bp's fault, who are making the "good music" according to you, please give a list we ar eprobably missing out

• Drew try this gg, it is wonderful!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What the fuck???? Just say you don’t like the song and keep in moving. You don’t have to be so condescending. Anyways, thanks for the free akorns. Threads like these always fulfill in that department

• Awesome. Then we wont have to see you around any poll that mentions ITZY. Bye.

• You can’t Blame BP, they didn’t have a gun to jyp head telling him To change their concept, if you want to blame someone blame the producer for creating it and blame jyp for thinking it was good enough for a title track, oh wait it’s the same person. Hmmmmm sensing a common person responsible for this all

:pepepizza: Jyp is ego will be his downfall.

He better leave his idols and groups alone and for the consistent professionals.

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• The last time I checked, BlackPink is not the only kpop girl group debuted in last generation, there's also Twice, RV and everyone else, why don't you blame those groups for failing to make an impact in kpop music? Most of those groups had even bigger chance than the group who spent most of their time in the dungeon but still failed to do so. Also blame yourself as well coz instead of supporting your fave so that they can leave a dent in this business, you are out here spending time on BP instead and making BP more impactful.

Also it's not only JYP's fault, itzy is partly to blame for not making it THAT BIG despite all the machine and privilege for whole effin 2 years. If a group hasn't score a hit in few tries then I can understand it's the label's fault BUT IF A GROUP HAS GOTTEN A HIT, HAS BEEN IN CONSTANT PROMO SINCE DEBUT AND HAS ALL THE BUDGET BUT STILL DIDN'T BLOW UP THEN THAT'S CERTAINLY THE GROUP'S FAULT!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!